Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC March 2014 - Flatland (results on page 6) 
MTC March 2014 - Flatland (results on page 6)
Page: 6 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

Nice! It looks like you guys have it well under control. (y)
Beetle Racer

Can't wait for the April MTC, it has been a while since the last one I entered 8-|
Moped Racer

Hey everybody!

Sorry for the delay, but I can finally release the results to you!

You can access the comprehensive judging spreadsheet here.

The spreadsheet contains an overall summary page, each judge's scoring page and a page to compile any comments made by the judges. If you have any issues accessing it then let me know.

Summary

First

Second

Third:

The results for the outstanding MTCs (Sept & Dec) will follow in the next couple of days.
Last edited by nervousWillow,
G-kart Racer

congradulations to the winners! well deserved. (y)
Beetle Racer

Congratz everyone!
G-kart Racer

Congrats to snake55wildcat and the rest of the podium! (y)

Thanks to the other judges: Willow, comp, TheM, and osaka! :done:

And a big thanks to all the participants! We love seeing what you guys come up with! :d :d :d
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Cool mtc! thanks for holding them again! and btw.. did I understand correctly that the old results are still not released? =p :wait: :wait: :wait:
Moped Racer

gadoweldosd says:
Cool mtc! thanks for holding them again! and btw.. did I understand correctly that the old results are still not released? =p :wait: :wait: :wait:

The results for Sept and Dec are forthcoming. We recently gained a second judge for them (...Actually we recently finally gained a FIRST judge for them, then more recently a second :p ). Once that second judge has completed his pass through the tracks either eyebo or myself will put the results spreadsheets together and release them.

Probably me, because we don't want to overwork eyebo... :p
G-kart Racer

Congratulations to everyone involved, judges and players. =)
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 6 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem