Search Results
Read Post 10:19 PM on 31-May-2019
 donadigo
Hello! :) I'd like to to introduce you to a project of mine called "TMTrackNN" which is a track generator for TMNF & TM2 Stadium. The program itself can generate tracks of any length and it can currently generate Stadium tech tracks. It is worth...

Read Post 12:20 PM on 31-May-2019
 AR »rexine
Submissions are closed! Mappers who submitted their maps on time will have today to make any last minute edits. Stay tuned for the voting sheet.

Read Post 2:09 AM on 31-May-2019
 AR »rexine
We actually had that theme about a year ago. Here's the thread if you wanna check out the tracks ^^ https://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/4922?postid=45910

Read Post 1:55 PM on 30-May-2019
 Demented
I didn't read all 25 pages so this has likely already been done or suggested but... "Forward and Reverse"... A set of two tracks with about a one minute run time where the second is an exact copy of the first with only the CP's reversed and the Star...

Read Post 8:06 AM on 30-May-2019
 OLDA_X
Ah ok, the new "bumper" block can be problem. I don't know where the real problem but this seems likely. Thanks for feedback and testing :cool:

Read Post 5:25 AM on 30-May-2019
  eyebo
I loaded the map onto our Knockout server and it loaded just fine. But I think the issue is probably the bumper block in the map. Servers need to be updated in order to host tracks using that block. Make sure the server you're playing on is usi...

Read Post 5:14 AM on 30-May-2019
  eyebo
I'm glad you got it to work ! (Y)

Read Post 2:09 AM on 30-May-2019
  eyebo
Trench Bumpers https://i.imgur.com/JteXa5s.jpg

Read Post 6:09 PM on 29-May-2019
 OLDA_X
Hello my new track is always skipped on the server. Is here a new known bug ? The track has around 10 custom objects 2 blocks (nadeo modified vith clips) some objects converted Block to Crystal to Item Size only 0,5Mb OpenPlanet not used for th...

Read Post 5:59 PM on 29-May-2019
 auparadis
it now worked when i tried with different browser

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem