Search Results
Read Post 5:02 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 pascow.esu
well, first of all thanks for your screen. Dont really like the angle, the skull and the text. Next time try to make the bars thickness equal ;)

Read Post 4:58 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 Typhoon
Im really not liking the feel of the new cam's. They should not of changed them. :|

Read Post 4:56 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 Tuta
Mh rev, i can only quote with what has been already said.. :/ Here's another, but im not satisfated with the foreground. That motion blur on the clouds, has been done ingame, and don't ask me how i did it, because i still don't know .-. L...

Read Post 4:51 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 aXu
I reopened the launcher like ten times and then I understood I need to actually start maniaplanet :D Stupid me :D Uu, now I got the new updater. Cool!

Read Post 4:49 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 Osl112
It is very common during many previous beta in years that players think that we changed the gameplay. It is often a perception, we have not voluntary changed the gameplay. PF are no longer compatible because of start bloc change. Nope, I read...

Read Post 4:40 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 Makikou
Super Eurobeat! Eurobeat is superb!

Read Post 4:35 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 .Dotchy «
I am listening to nearly everthing one time, but just if it sounds nice I will put it on a second time. There is nothing better on this earth than Linkin Park Really don't know why but it doesn't matter if I'm happy, sad or even angry they always...

Read Post 4:20 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 HawkGer
I think TheLostTribe mod is really boring. Couldn't even find one good spot to make it look good on the screen ^^ Love the Pirate mod though. Well, all still in development. My goal of creating 15 mods (if you count in the texture guide mod) was...

Read Post 4:20 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 atphavoc
http://www.cityelectricmotor.com/david/flannigans_havoc_small.jpg Larger Screen

Read Post 4:16 PM on 05-Sep-2011
 wormi
Cool update but still something missing. For example making a 180 turn with those blocks dejavu uses at first downhill. Only left-right-left combinations are possible.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem