Read Post 1:50 PM on 04-Sep-2011
 KiWiNiNjA
strot?

Read Post 1:48 PM on 04-Sep-2011
 Nim
ok :P

Read Post 1:45 PM on 04-Sep-2011
 pascow.esu
Hey guys, after two fullspeeders I built a technical track and I need a cool screen for it (: No rules, just be creative. You got time till the 7th of September and you can find a replay of the track here. Prizes: :gold: : 500 planets + Big S...

Read Post 1:42 PM on 04-Sep-2011
 Osl112
Sounds a little too easy, burpman +o( Easy to make, though a theme like that would leave the contest open to innovation. I haven't got any ideas as of yet though some will come ;) What about transitionless?

Read Post 1:40 PM on 04-Sep-2011
And speedtech? So we're trying to do a pretty easy map, no too long jumps probably, pretty fast but no booster-overload. That sounds pretty good already. :)

Read Post 1:38 PM on 04-Sep-2011
 Osl112
With karma, it's easier to speak your mind - you can just type a simple ++ or --, as opposed to actually finding a track on this site and typing a 'review.' If everyone actually DID go out and award every track they liked, MX would be a very differen...

Read Post 1:29 PM on 04-Sep-2011
 Space
yep!

Read Post 1:12 PM on 04-Sep-2011
 Jet777
With karma, it's easier to speak your mind - you can just type a simple ++ or --, as opposed to actually finding a track on this site and typing a 'review.' If everyone actually DID go out and award every track they liked, MX would be a very differen...

Read Post 1:10 PM on 04-Sep-2011
 Roa
Well, I'll add another hint : This common name is in the plural but in disorder

Read Post 1:05 PM on 04-Sep-2011

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem