Search Results
Read Post 10:26 PM on 03-Sep-2011
 Osl112
Expect brutality from me... well you might think my music taste goes from extreme to extreme but really, it isn't. Machine Head- Awesome band, seeing them in December. New album coming soon as well, going to be great. DevilDriver- YES! Also see...

Read Post 10:09 PM on 03-Sep-2011
 pascow.esu
Here you go with a punk/ska/Folk/melodic-hardcore-lover. Going to concerts since I'm 14 and I saw most of the bands I wanted to see live on stage. Well here are some of 'em: Punk: Anti-Flag Pascow Face to Face Chefdenker NoFx Nothington S...

Read Post 9:59 PM on 03-Sep-2011
 tstargermany
For those creative people of who have been waiting for an appropriate font: Paul Reid (Maker of the "Coalition" font) sent me the permission of distribution for the font. Consider giving a donation to him ! Of course the Download (Click) is free...

Read Post 9:55 PM on 03-Sep-2011
 Osl112
The list of countries derive from ISO 3166-1. ;) If your country isn't listed there, pick the one you're in or a sub-country of. Yet Great Britain is not a country, England is... E.g 'Northern Ireland' isn't a country according to the specifi...

Read Post 9:44 PM on 03-Sep-2011
 HawkGer
I'm not gonna make a Kitchen mod 2 ^^ Canyon hasn't got that many small blocks as Stadium has to create a nice kitchen atmosphere. Also it's boring to make a kitchen mod :D Cool all you guys like the mods ! So a few preview pics of my WIP mods:...

Read Post 9:43 PM on 03-Sep-2011
 Osl112
Sweet map... I've got to give that a try.

Read Post 9:39 PM on 03-Sep-2011
 Osl112
HawkGer, these mods are epic. I'll most likely be using one in an upcoming map (and be giving you credit, ofc). Keep up the good work!

Read Post 9:39 PM on 03-Sep-2011
 Space
in beta4 there are like no loadscreens at all (mean they're not being used).

Read Post 9:34 PM on 03-Sep-2011
 Sinister
in documents, in the mod folder i see it when i load the track up but doesnt work.. i mean i see it were i can pick the loadscreen but it doesnt load up

Read Post 9:02 PM on 03-Sep-2011
 Space
my part was starting with a boost x)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem