Search Results
Read Post 4:17 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 banjee»UD
alright i'll be leader for the FullSpeed track but i reserve the right to flake at any given moment :P

Read Post 4:17 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 MeFFF
That looks a bit dutch ...... :) Amsterdam?

Read Post 4:15 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 banjee»UD
i would have to be not from the USA to join right? in that case, no. =P

Read Post 4:14 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 banjee»UD
yeah mikey, and i dont quite know if those gothic signs really have trackmania style to them... 8-|

Read Post 3:57 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 Mikey
Dont be too hastey, In beta2 we had no signs other than adverts, the signs introduced in beta3 seem to me a little basic and were possibley rushed, I would not be suprised if there are more, higher quality signs in the final release. Thats not to sa...

Read Post 1:16 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 banjee»UD
i was trying to play today and my game just would not connect to the master server so i was stuck offline. I tried also with TMUF and it also would not connect. is anyone else having this issue or am i just going insane alone? Edit: I was going c...

Read Post 12:25 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 MrA
I do quite like the bottom one by movo, it looks like the X will shrink better without the black border, although it seems ever so slightly off central. it may be worth trying one with the X rotated 90 degrees? The words mania exchange in that sty...

Read Post 12:17 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 MrA
maybe we dont need to say 'Full' Speed, then we could have Normal Race Speed Tech Drift LOL RPG Press Forward

Read Post 12:07 AM on 01-Sep-2011
 Jet777
no, i can't say it is :P

Read Post 11:57 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 The Killer
Custom blocks will not be in initial release. but if you look at the Pics i took from E3 the option under ingame Mixing was *new Terrain* which is the future for implemented blocks

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem