Search Results
Read Post 1:35 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Space
and most people will just add same mainstream authors to their favorites list, and they'll earn even more awards...

Read Post 1:31 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 JamesMallow
Nice one, I'm now a fan 8/10 The Fade - Setu Firestorm Hey,i remember that,has a fast solo in,it's quite good,8/10. Trapped Under Ice -Metallica

Read Post 1:24 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 DrZuckerbrot
Call me a dreamer, but I still think that in the end, quality will prevail. (L) I look at it the same way I see the music business..... I mean, millions of people will buy the next Lady Gaga tune, even if it's complete rubbish the same way they...

Read Post 1:23 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 Alex-72
Nice one, I'm now a fan 8/10 The Fade - Setu Firestorm

Read Post 1:19 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 reknaw
I'm not the best at making screenshots, but I'm rather proud of this one. http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/screenshot/normal/2365 Click for HD. rek.

Read Post 1:02 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 fun_sfaira
The game is great but i dont like the trick in beggining push brake and leave it when says go. the editor is great but you must learn it very well first and then make maps.the grafics are perfect ,wait the full game now!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Read Post 12:57 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 FT»Mandark
You just decide the lenght of the track and all this stuff :D

Read Post 12:42 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 .dejavu
Well ff, if i would know how to do that, i will for sure do it! Does the same signs works also in canyon? does they requires different sizes? If no, how i have to extract/put them?

Read Post 12:33 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
lol, sorry for mistake. :$ I love New Zealand! :cool:

Read Post 12:32 PM on 31-Aug-2011
 KiWiNiNjA
and, I love Australia! 8-| I'm a New Zealander :@ ;)

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem