Search Results
Read Post 6:52 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 Andisch
3 awesome bands: Muse Kings Of Leon Coldplay <3

Read Post 6:26 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 SynCro
I've been looking through the folders of TM2, and there is an interesting directory in the ManiaPlanet root. ..\My Documents\ManiaPlanet\Blocks :O Maybe custom blocks are a possibility? I'd like to see how they implement that... That...

Read Post 5:28 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 Cipher»LT
@fallout wat? @banjee now we fill this up with useless spam as usual in any .usa track, until it get's done :cool:

Read Post 4:45 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 banjee»UD
nice mods Hawk! especially love the Cryo! it makes me want SM soooo bad! =P

Read Post 4:42 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 banjee»UD
the speedo and instruments are on the other side and we americans drive from the other side so perhaps you could switch seats. not a big issue though. another thing to think about it people using custom models, because it could possibly block the vie...

Read Post 4:22 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 Bucky
Tech and speedtech are separated on TMNFX, but I'm sure you know that. If I'm looking for some wide, fast slides, I'll be disappointed if I get something that has lots of 90 and 180 degree left-right variant. I do believe they should be separate he...

Read Post 3:58 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 banjee»UD
set your forum location to usa and act real sly :done: now what? =P

Read Post 3:57 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 banjee»UD
hmmm, how hard is it?

Read Post 3:56 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 MrA
So I've added Press Forward/ (Y) I'm not sure about SpeedTech and Drift, it seems quite hard to say that a track fits into one of those categories specifically? 1 Normal Race 2 Fullspeed 3 Tech 4 RPG 5 LOL 6 Press Forward Need some...

Read Post 3:37 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 Sinister
now i remember what it was , i had a port problem,still cant get it.I'll fig it out one day =p .but here is a better guide.. Quick Start guide

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem