Search Results
Read Post 3:01 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 FT»kamakaze
Love your tracks mate, in both TMNF and TM2! :)

Read Post 2:58 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 Jet777
I would suggest a new style that seems to be gaining popularity on MX - Full Speed Drift. I feel personally that it should be in a separate category to normal no slide FS. I agree, or even just simply calling it a 'drifter' would work fine. We'...

Read Post 2:51 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 reknaw
On TMX it used to be that if the 10 uploaded replays were all the same race time (or very close to), it would be classified as "non competitive" and wouldn't count towards LB rating. I would assume they're going to do the same thing here. I would...

Read Post 2:34 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 Jet777
Yes, you've definitely been overlooked. :| Flow - Very nice in this one! The corners are easy enough, and have some nice drifts, and there are also some good, simple transitions. That's a combination that every author should be proud of^^ Spe...

Read Post 1:30 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 Typhoon
http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/screenshot/normal/2338 Drive Hey all! This is a nice little speed tech track. Enjoy! (Y) Intro: :done: Outro: :wait: GPS: :done:

Read Post 1:15 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 Dominhead
Here is my brand new track! http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/screenshot/normal/2336 I'm tired to see speed-tech tracks built with GP roads, so this is my first try to make good and "flowish" drifts on narrow roads. Enjoy it!

Read Post 1:15 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 Jet777
I think it has been mentioned before somewhere. it's always best to be safe though :)

Read Post 1:04 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 Jet777
Well now that drifting is as good as it is there's no huge need for really wide turns, unless you're trying to build a noslide map =P

Read Post 1:02 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 Jet777
gaddamit, i recognize that spot now :P

Read Post 12:27 AM on 31-Aug-2011
 MasterGary
If you view your success by the number of awards you get, you are just setting yourselves up for failure. Who cares if you don't get 20+ awards. I'd rather have a couple of really awesome awards. Quality over quantity, any day. I agree 100% with this...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem