•  Search tracks for ""
  •  Search tracks built by ""
  •  Search mappacks for ""
  •  Search mappacks created by ""
  •  Search users named ""
Search Results
Read Post 8:19 AM on 18-Aug-2011
  .dejavu
well, starting from the editor, i have to say that's really confusing, but once you know how the blocks works it has a huge potential. The worst thing are the "terraform" + bridges and tunnel placements, these are really hard to undertand. Rest is ba...

Read Post 8:17 AM on 18-Aug-2011
  krone6
Except a 336 by 192 picture is under those numbers. Do they need to be exactly 400 by 290? I assumed they can be less, it just won't fill the space.

Read Post 8:01 AM on 18-Aug-2011
  SapphiroN
I still haven't touched the editor (should do it asap) but the gameplay is quite amazing. The fact that the drift is under your control is actually the only thing I wanted from this enviroment, and my expectations were fulfilled in that aspect. So fa...

Read Post 7:57 AM on 18-Aug-2011
  metoxys
I still haven't touched the editor (should do it asap) but the gameplay is quite amazing. The fact that the drift is under your control is actually the only thing I wanted from this enviroment, and my expectations were fulfilled in that aspect. So fa...

Read Post 7:54 AM on 18-Aug-2011
  SapphiroN

Read Post 7:43 AM on 18-Aug-2011
  ohei2
If you had downloaded a track from a previous version of the game, you would need to recompute the shadows even if the track has its shadows computed. E.g. if I had made a track in beta 1c and would upload it to this site without recomputing the s...

Read Post 7:34 AM on 18-Aug-2011
  Forzyy
If you get a 404 error, it's because I'm updating the site which requires me to take it offline.(Y)

Read Post 7:30 AM on 18-Aug-2011
  DiTThO
It's right that there are not that many stunters. But stunt is the most competitive scene and it's really fun. I don't get why they don't introduce that. It can't be that much work...

Read Post 7:23 AM on 18-Aug-2011
  Bucky
I have it. I've been using it with the MotionInJoy driver. I'm trying to pin down what keeps causing TM to keep locking. This was an issue in tmf, now tm2. It's persisted through hardware upgrades, and new windows installations. If you're usin...

Read Post 6:50 AM on 18-Aug-2011
  Forzyy
You must prefix it with 'http://'.

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2020. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy PolicyTop  •  Report a Problem