Search Results
Read Post 9:07 AM on 30-Aug-2011
 CX
Is there an easy way to setup a localhost server then? :o

Read Post 8:36 AM on 30-Aug-2011
 MrA
However, when (if) we get some things working, like a new version of playpal offline, which is a system where you can generate plays of your track by playing other peoples, then there can be some help. Note: afaik the new PlayPal offline is not so...

Read Post 8:31 AM on 30-Aug-2011
 SkunkY
6 downloads WOO HOO. And the point is not that I expect oceans of praise but that nobody even tries them. Six whole downloads while it was on the front page. Wake up dude. You were in the right place at the wrong time. It's really that simple. It...

Read Post 8:13 AM on 30-Aug-2011
 Bucky
I won't lie, I haven't been paying attention to this thread. I see a lot of nothing going on ... it'll be locked if the next few posts aren't worth discussing and haven't already been discussed.

Read Post 8:09 AM on 30-Aug-2011
 FT»Mandark
Gosh! I know the track but i forgot it's trackname >.<

Read Post 8:07 AM on 30-Aug-2011
 FT»Mandark
2123 Jenga. A simple tech track with a re-use. The thing that makes it special is the jenga tower (also the re-use), but the track it's also nice :P Have fun on it ;)

Read Post 7:37 AM on 30-Aug-2011
 metoxys
OK that was really too obvious

Read Post 6:43 AM on 30-Aug-2011
 FT»Joyeux
In what way is it a stupid discussion ? if it comes up again as u say, it means it isn't solved But, it will never be! So why posting again and again? Did you see all the thread, or trackpages spammed because of that virus? ^^ As a lot of us as...

Read Post 3:38 AM on 30-Aug-2011
 reknaw
You create your own private server and race on them there. This helps with the whole passworded map thing. :)

Read Post 2:37 AM on 30-Aug-2011
 Virus
In what way is it a stupid discussion ? if it comes up again as u say, it means it isn't solved

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem