Search Results
Read Post 10:24 AM on 29-Aug-2011
 diplo
i fond a good server with some great mini tracks! (i think it's the best serv) you can find the serv in: "HUNGARY" and the serv name is: "www.trackmania.hu - easy and short"

Read Post 10:20 AM on 29-Aug-2011
 strot
oops i forgot to say hello ^^ so Hello ! :D my nickname was nill in t.m.u.f. and i used to map a lot. same in tm2 but with another nickname (i had too many ones and passwords so i'm taking one for all games now :p )

Read Post 10:13 AM on 29-Aug-2011
 wesc
Really cool wallpaper Ornaim^^ only the blur on the bottom-right quarter looks a bit weird, specially on that little hill cut because of the road, I mean, it could be a bit more precise, but I like the natural atmosphere and clean editing.

Read Post 10:05 AM on 29-Aug-2011
  WRAITH
well done buddy some very nice textures in them, really looks the part, if i can say some of the best mods i have seen :)

Read Post 10:04 AM on 29-Aug-2011
 Art
But the more you would pay, the more things would be done for your track to be noticed (better place on the homepage, a longer stay on the homepage, etc). This way people who really do want to get noticed would have their chance to put their tracks i...

Read Post 10:02 AM on 29-Aug-2011
 Green Lock
Here is my try: http://i.imgur.com/mMHGM.jpg" alt="" title="Hosted by imgur.com

Read Post 10:02 AM on 29-Aug-2011
  WRAITH
4, 5, 7, 8 is a must 8 i have said in my post, that would work great on the cliff lower and high blocks also the straight to banked is also needed nice pics :)

Read Post 10:01 AM on 29-Aug-2011
 .Ornaiim
Thanks dudettes for the great feedbacks :D Not bad at all Hitchy, just miss some cool colours

Read Post 9:59 AM on 29-Aug-2011
 Enai Siaion
This is one of the many places where TM2 takes control from the player in order to promote its own graphics. The game does that a lot. (See also: unnecessary but pretty looking obstacles on blocks) Car lights in dark places are pretty much necessa...

Read Post 9:58 AM on 29-Aug-2011
 .Ornaiim
Thanks a lot (:

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem