Search Results
Read Post 9:58 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 Tuta
It would be really nice if you added some more of the useful smileys like: =))

Read Post 9:54 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 Rewiind
Hello there. First off, this is not my idea. Peteypablo7 started it over at TMNFX (link) "We all know topics where you have to tell something about yourself, show your room etc. But... We have never seen eachother! (well, at TMNF we havve, but,...

Read Post 9:51 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 nospor2
hey every1

Read Post 9:39 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 MrA
We eventually want to reward donators with more benefits than we do on TMX, but as you can see by where the site is at, its going to take alittle time to be ready. When we do it we will look at what donation days people have on TMX and do somethi...

Read Post 9:33 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 GR.
Now my awards are gone too. After 15 awards they dissapear :S EDIT: they are back since my 16th award :P And it seems they changed from 20 to 15 awards per page.

Read Post 9:31 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 peteypablo7
don't think they'll be transferring it since it's somehow another game ...

Read Post 9:30 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 peteypablo7
hmm, at first sight I don't have any problem with those things I can change all and they stick like that ingame as I saved them

Read Post 9:28 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 peteypablo7
great video you created man :) 10/10 for this ;) btw, seems that some guys already nolifed the 'stunt' possibilities from the new car :p

Read Post 9:27 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 Art
Ratland 2 Canyon - Poland/Pomorskie. Currently the only Polish server (at least when I was checking it last time it was). It has a uploader, so you can send your tracks if you want to.

Read Post 9:24 PM on 17-Aug-2011
 peteypablo7
thanks guys :) glad you like it tried for a good shot on a first track anyway, if you have a first track Sapph, hit me up and I'll make a wallie on your cool scenery :p

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem