Search Results
Read Post 12:46 PM on 13-Nov-2015
 meNtality
hey guys, where are your maps? :S

Read Post 6:57 PM on 12-Nov-2015
 haenry
You still have to add the letter sequence MTC without any other letters in between. It is not clear otherwise ;)

Read Post 6:50 PM on 12-Nov-2015
 400r_
Thank you for your answer. Yep I'll try to contact him asap :)

Read Post 6:29 PM on 12-Nov-2015
 pfm
i think the replays I have are enough to make a cool video, I'm looking for a video maker though =) not many people in the valley community that I know do videos can you think of someone?

Read Post 4:58 PM on 12-Nov-2015
 DMW»UD
1 dumb question: if i name my track "Mildly Thrilling Canyon" do i have to add the tag MTC or is it fine without? :P

Read Post 4:14 AM on 12-Nov-2015
 sho0ta
Hello guys, Is GPS really necessary? Because if not, I'll certainly send a map soon (Y)

Read Post 10:12 PM on 11-Nov-2015
 spX Seven
selfmade TPs permanently disabled? really? mtc dead for me Honestly I think it is better this way. Now we can vote using a server and no one has to worry about downloading a giant titlepack just to play a single track :) I understand your point a...

Read Post 9:32 PM on 11-Nov-2015
 TGYoshi
There's now a button to filter out all the unidentified downloaders, which should clear it up a lot in case you want to filter them out (Y) .

Read Post 6:48 PM on 11-Nov-2015
 TGYoshi
Who would've thought 8-| .

Read Post 6:47 PM on 11-Nov-2015
 TGYoshi
MX now redirects pretty much all traffic to https, which likely broke that tool (it received the redirect requests and instead of following it, it simply interprets it as an error). Any chance the author is still active or that the source code's ava...

© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem