Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Needing a 1k Project map 
Needing a 1k Project map
Page: 2 of 4
Locked  0 Observer

Nimrod says:
Download here

Never use that site again for uploading anything.
Took me ~1 minute to realize that you download it by clicking on its name. Terrible eh.
Beetle Racer

use min.us.
Zimmer Racer

Use Dropbox to provide direct links
Beetle Racer

so because metoxys, let's say, didn't liked the map (ok, I have to admit it was pretty strange, but I thought he looked for something like this 8-| ), I built another one.

Now it's hopefully better (y)

I also used dropbox this time, hope everything works fine ;)

Download here
Beetle Racer

Hei metoxys, try my Project K map, that I made suitably for your 1K project... Ehm, I've just read "difficult to finish=none" :$ Well, it's hard to finish withouth a respawn 8-|
If you (probably) don't like it, watch out my The Cage. (y)
Learner Driver

EDIT: if you want to use "The Cage", you will need to calculate shadows in a better quality and edit the mood (anyway the track is not password-protected) :done:
Learner Driver

Hi Metoxys,

When I saw this I thought how about revenge of the screeeews then common sense or lack thereoff prevailed :)
Howabout these 2 both are not password protected feel free to butcher or modify as you see fit :)
http://min.us/mucJ1XyTP

burgers
Learner Driver

db89 says:
EDIT: if you want to use "The Cage", you will need to calculate shadows in a better quality and edit the mood (anyway the track is not password-protected) :done:

In the end I would calculate the shadows of the final track again in Ultra high quality. I have time. And an i7.

Nimrod says:
I built another one.

Now it's hopefully better (y)

Paddy. Ich bitte dich. Ich bin diese Map 20 Sekunden lang gefahren und wollte dann nicht mehr weiter. Bitte, bitte nimm dir die Zeit und recherchiere nach Videos von bereits fertig gestellten 1k-Projekten. Achte auf die Maps, die gefahren werden. So was suche ich. Keine Race-Map sondern 1k-Maps. Stunt-Maps. So was in der Art.

db89 says:
Hei metoxys, try my Project K map, that I made suitably for your 1K project... Ehm, I've just read "difficult to finish=none" :$ Well, it's hard to finish withouth a respawn 8-|

@Projekt K:
Very bad. Couldn't find the way, also this map is not suitable at all.
@The Cage:
Not suitable. Not that bad but not suitable.
Please, take your time and look for already finished 1k project videos. Pay attention to the tracks they use.

db89 says:

@Damn you:
Interesting start! However, towards the end it gets less and less suitable...
@y u:
Not suitable at all.
Also here, take your time and look for already finished 1k project videos. Pay attention to the tracks they use.

That's all the feedback I can give
Beetle Racer

From what I've seen of 1k projects.. they're usually linear stunt tracks with a wide variety of routes to get to the finish.

Are you looking for something like that?
Site Leader

eyebo says:
From what I've seen of 1k projects.. they're usually linear stunt tracks with a wide variety of routes to get to the finish.

Are you looking for something like that?

Yes indeed.
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 4 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem