Location: Home  Community Forums  Resources  [100% FREE] TM² signs by Elmigo: Over 2500 Signs Also Animat... 
[100% FREE] TM² signs by Elmigo: Over 2500 Signs Also Animated!
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
[100% FREE] TM² signs by Elmigo: Over 2500 Signs Also Animated!  
Dear visitors,
I made all my sign packs, including the Supported Creations, 100% FREE from now on, and it's permanent!

TM² SIGNS BY ELMIGO
> Download Page (Maniaplanet Forum)

I've created over 3000 signs. You can download all my older sign packs for free. They are all non-animated. For all my newer packages, they all have one free basic version, and at one or more free or paid upgrades. With the upgrades, I can make some Planets and you can decide how large your package is! The different package types are explained below. Please note that before you upgrade, you make sure you already have the previous upgrades and the basic package. You can navigate to the download page (link above) for more information. Images are below!
  • Basic is always free. You can download any basic package by clicking on the image of the sign on the download page. This sign package contains basic signs such as the arrows up, down, left, right, a warning sign, and that type of stuff.
  • Silver can be both free or paid, depending on how large the complete package (basic and all upgrades) is. This upgrade contains some advanced signs such as turn or slope warning signs, or speed limits.
  • Gold is most likely to be paid, but can be free under some conditions. This upgrade contains all other signs, which can be litterally anything! It adds some cool stuff to make the pack complete.
  • Animated does not really need an explanation, but for the people who still don't know: If a sign pack also has animated versions of the signs, you can download this upgrade to add them to your game.

Last edited by Elmigo,
G-kart Racer

their looking really cool, I especially like that grunge texture in the background :cool:

The only problems are I think:
- On some signs are in my opinion way too much arrows, I guess thats very confusing overall :$
- most people might already have that wood-sign-pack or the mega-everything-in-all-coulours-signpack, so I guess you gonna have a hard start with that.
Beetle Racer

Nimrod says:
their looking really cool, I especially like that grunge texture in the background :cool:

Thanks, Nimrod! I'm glad to read this :)

Nimrod says:
- On some signs are in my opinion way too much arrows, I guess thats very confusing overall :$

I agree with that, but I just thought it would look cool. Next time, not too much arrows. Thanks :)

Nimrod says:
- most people might already have that wood-sign-pack or the mega-everything-in-all-coulours-signpack, so I guess you gonna have a hard start with that.

Yeah, but that pack has wood textures, right? This is just a white grunge textured sign pack. So it might have the same ideas, but the textures are different. Though I think you're right about that I'm going to have a hard start with it, I also think this pack has new possibilities for those who prefer other textures than wood.

I have currently 114 pages of signs in-game, all downloaded or created myself. It's getting way too much, but I just love these signs hehe.

~Elmigo
G-kart Racer

Elmigo says:
Nimrod says:

I agree with that, but I just thought it would look cool.

well, the most important function of signs is to clearly show the way even on high speeds ^^
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
Elmigo says:
Nimrod says:

I agree with that, but I just thought it would look cool.

well, the most important function of signs is to clearly show the way even on high speeds ^^

And that's what they do, right? Red arrows on a white background is clear enough for me :p
G-kart Racer

with too many arrows you can't fastly recognize in which way they're showing :d
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
with too many arrows you can't fastly recognize in which way they're showing :d

agree.
Also the signs with diagonal arrows over the many small arrows would be really confusibg I think
Beetle Racer

I understand.
Thanks for the feedback, guys :)
Next pack will be better!
Last edited by Elmigo,
G-kart Racer

beautiful signs ;)
Quad Bike Racer

Andriv says:
beautiful signs ;)

Thanks Andriv :)
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem