Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  [SC] Butterflies in a Hurricane | win 10.000 planets + Showc... 
[SC] Butterflies in a Hurricane | win 10.000 planets + Showcase! | DL: CLOSED
Page: 1 of 4
Locked  0 Observer
[SC] Butterflies in a Hurricane | win 10.000 planets + Showcase! | DL: CLOSED  
Here is the final version of my track:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, this is a really different Screenshot Competition, so please read! :)

There is this huuuge wall in my track and I would like you to make a screenshot or wallpaper that fits well there:

Click on the images to view them fullsize. If you want to try the track itself you can download it here. (It's not the final version, but I think I won't change much anymore.)

The place is 3x3 signs big (I think the resoultion of one sign must be twice as wide as high), but you can also use a wider format and increase it to a size of maximum 6x3 signs (which would be the whole wall), so the screenshot / wallpaper can have a format of 3x6 up to 3x12. (The higher the resolution, the better it will look ingame of course. :))

It would be nice, if the picture will deal with the name of the track, so it has something to do with butterflies or hurricanes, but you can decide on your own, I don't want to give you any limitations in this case. That's why it's also your decision, if you can see Trackmania related stuff on the picture or if you want to completely create it your own way. Feel free to do what you want, it's not on me to restrict your inspirations. Just do something that fits well for the track and looks nice and integrated in the scenery. ;)

You don't have to cut your picture in different pieces for the different signs, I can do this myself, just post your result as a whole. :)

Deadline is the 20th May, which is in 3 weeks, so you have lots of time. The winner will get 10.000 planets (very many planets for a very special request :d), a Showcase in the Author Comment of the track and of course a BIG thanks! :d

I know this request is kind of different to the others and it wasn't easy to explain what I am searching for, so if there are still some questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Now I'm really curious about what you can do! Thank you very much for reading, good luck and have fun everyone! ;)
Last edited by XT kruemelyeti,
Moped Racer

Moin!

My first try:
With text

Without text
Beetle Racer

didn't he wanted sth with that wall?
btw, I love this one, but seriously, the text is horrible :p
Beetle Racer

Nimrod says:
didn't he wanted sth with that wall?
btw, I love this one, but seriously, the text is horrible :p

He wanted to place the resulting screenshot ON that wall
Beetle Racer

ah, NOW I understand, was too lazy to read the text 2 times :p
Beetle Racer

Really nice screenshot! The angle and quality are great! (l)

Nimrod is right, the text is not that nice, but I don't care that much about text. Clean screenshots have also some advantages and your version is really beautiful. ;)
Moped Racer

kruemelyeti (83) says:
Nimrod is right, the text is not that nice, but I don't care that much about text. Clean screenshots have also some advantages and your version is really beautiful. ;)

Lass dich drücken, Kumpel! :p

EDIT: Oh, and that's just my first try. I'll try to make more
Last edited by metoxys,
Beetle Racer

I'm looking forward to your next creations and of course to every other submission, too! :cool:
Moped Racer

Hi Kruemelyeti!!!

Here's mine!

Click here

A bit strange, but I'll probably do another one...who knows ? The middle is kind of strange, so I'll probably try to change it 8-|

Nice pic Metoxys !! A cool angle !!!

See you :)
Last edited by JakeOIL,
XTremely happy!

Thanks for your effort Jake! ;)

Nice editing on both sides, I really like the idea. :)

But I think you're right, the transition between both parts could be better. Anyways, despite this it looks great, good job! :d
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 4 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem