Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Install & Play not working. 
Install & Play not working.
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Install & Play not working.  
Install & Play is messed up. I get an error in-game that an "unfortunate error has occurred" and to report it on the ManiaPlanet forums.

But I thought I'd report it here first and if there's a legit error that's on Nadeo's end, maybe you could report it Forzyy.

Here's the error:

Site Leader

Looks more like a Nadeo error. I'll double check the ManiaLink and report the issue if it persists. I think there's a problem with the ManiaCodes and the new ManiaPlanet menu.
Deep fried

well I have the same problem ever since the latest Manialink update.
the only thing wich is different Maniaplanet and canyon don't show any error, they just keep on the homepage of manialink.
Moped Racer

At least you get an error message. I just uploaded a map and can't even Install and Play it to submit a replay. Something SERIOUSLY wrong with this site lately.
Learner Driver

the problem is still going.

who can actually fix it? idk but it will really be good:/
Learner Driver

Nah, install and play has worked for many years now. :d

I use it everyday. :p You just have to make sure maniaplanet:// links in your browser launch the game properly. Usually it asks you the first time you click on one.
Site Leader
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem