TM² Stadium - discussion
Page: 1 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer
TM² Stadium - discussion  
"SapphiroN" says:
Yes!

TRAILER!

... says:
The new Stadium keeps the same gameplay than TrackMania Nations Forever. All sensations are present: drifts, air control and co ... (landing bugs ?)

What is changing? At first, the game is very similar to TrackMania Nations Forever, but the most important is this integration in ManiaPlanet, so it has improved graphics engine from the other titles from ManiaPlanet and the power of the ManiaPlanet Tools.

eSports and Stadium is a great love story since 2006 with the first dedicated version for the ESWC. Since Stadium became essential in many LANs, it is the big events of eSports. Since some time, TrackMania in eSport is a breathless; the new stadium will give a big boost to the scene.

Create

Blocks, import of 3D objects, texture change.
Build your own game mode by changing weapon reload time, armor points, speed, stamina, objectives and much more.
Create videos and screenshots with a video editing tool to show other players what you like.
Present your game in your own customized box by changing the art.

Compete

Amateur: Take part in competition created ingame thanks to new tools allowing players to have brackets and notification sent to participants. Publication of results and rewards is also automated.
Pro: Register in an official team from a city, and participate in the global ranking.

Zimmer Racer

Sounds great :) its for free, so there cant be anything to be annoyed of. If you know what I mean.
Cant wait
G-kart Racer

Just added this to the front page news:

If you have 30 minutes to spare, here is a full recording of the presentation from Nadeo. It is in French, but you will see much much more content, than if you just watch only the official trailors.

Paris Games Week 2012 - Conference ManiaPlanet Part 1
Paris Games Week 2012 - Conference ManiaPlanet Part 2

:)
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

just me, or valley is like canyon with white rock mod, no drift and a bit better steering?
Zimmer Racer

Finally a game that incorporates the awesomeness of the original into the awesomeness of the second. I don't care if the next update ruins the unlimiter you require to build your tracks. I love nadeo.
Moped Racer

Canyon was totally different from what I expected (in a good way). I reserve judgement about Valley until I get a chance to play it. I like the farm buildings though! :)

Here's a gallery of screenshot captures I extracted from the 1080p trailer.

Edit: Oops. The topic says Stadium. :$ Are we not supposed to talk about Valley here? Should we start a 2nd topic about Valley? I'll leave that to someone else.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

gogo 2nd topic ^^
Zimmer Racer

Excellent news! Big business for Mania Exchange. Thank you Nadeo! (l)
Deep fried

Very clever move by nadeo.
Moped Racer

Nice news. Now we can rebuild the old legendary maps. XD
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem