Location: Home  Community Forums  General  TM² Stadium - discussion 
TM² Stadium - discussion
Page: 10 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

After playing through all of the white tracks and about half of the green tracks, I definitely think this is the best Nadeo campaign we've seen. The TM2 Canyon and the TMNF campagins were close, but this one doesn't have too many of those annoying acrobatic maps. Overall, all of the tracks are well-built and fun to play.

(y)
Old Age Caravanner
Offline play  
Very handy having all the Canyon and Stadium tracks available for offline play. It's not always convenient to get online. THANKS.
Learner Driver

Hans Holo says:
("All Canyon and no Valley makes Hans a dull boy.")

"Some environments are like people: some shine and some don't." :|

Well, I think I'm going to buy it anyway. As long as I have to choose between only Canyon or only Stadium, I'd always choose Canyon, because it's much more fun for me. But since Valley is coming too, why not buy both, once you're onto it? :$
The new blocks look interesting as well and I hope eyebo is right about the great campaign and the ongoing support of adding new blocks in the future. The main reason is that I see many creative players getting more active again since the release of stadium and building new tracks. It somehow feels bad to be restricted, becaue you just own "half of the game". Damn Nadeo, you got me again!

I still hope for multi-envi servers coming soon, bringing back the good old united-experience, when you were able to jump from one environment to another every few minutes without needing to switch the game. I just loved the mix of different styles and variations. To isolate every environment would kill a huge part of the fascination of Trackmania in my opinion.
Last edited by XT kruemelyeti,
Moped Racer

Hans Holo says:
I won't buy any new TM-Games until they can be played on the same server...

Only one day after I wrote that, I found myself struggling wether to buy new envis or not...
Still waiting for multi-envi-servers, but my resistance is kinda melting down.
;)
Last edited by Hans Holo,
Beetle Racer
Zimmer Racer

Awesome! But how will it work? Another title?
Why are players able to do that, and not Nadeo???

Unite! (l)
Beetle Racer

they don't want to explain yet.
Zimmer Racer

Server changes every track.
Beetle Racer

FT»Mandark says:

No, exD said it's on the same server. So I think maybe the title changes every map, but the server stays the same.
It won't come until the end of July anyway. By then Nadeo could very well have their own solution in place.
We'll see.

Edit July 19, 2013:
FT»Mandark says:

Okay, I played on a beta version of the server today. Turns out you're right. Server changes every track. It's all very automated though, and it feels like a normal map change. So maybe technically there's a server change, but it doesn't really feel like it.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

... says:
Pro: Register in an official team from a city, and participate in the global ranking.

Is there a tutorial on how to do that? I've tried doing that myself and the only games where you can do this is Canyon and Storm...
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 10 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem