Location: Home  Community Forums  General  TM² Stadium - discussion 
TM² Stadium - discussion
Page: 9 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

cxom says:
It's kinda low on their priority list

I don't think we can presume to know where it is on their priority list.
The 2nd environment of TM2 was released only a few days ago. It didn't even make sense to have before then.
It will make even more sense to have it once Valley is out.

As I've said before though, a lot of users might care about multi-env servers. But just as many, if not more, will probably continue to play on single-env servers. Even in United, many players focused on Coast-only and Island-only servers for years.
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Couple things.

1, Hylis has said before that it's not something they were working on or concerned about, but you make a good point that his reason was likely that there was not more than 1 environment at the time, so we'll have to see.

Also, some of the best mappers said they were inspired on multi-environment servers back in tmuf. Then again, some of the best builders for each environment do only make that one environment.

So I see what you mean.
Moped Racer

Some good points. :)

By the way, I'm a multi-enviro guy. ;) I try to play all environments equally. So I hope it comes too. (y)
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

me too
i cant find a favourite envi/style
i just want to try everything

but i prefer getting more tm2envis before having a multi-environmental pack ;)
Beetle Racer

I won't buy any new TM-Games until they can be played on the same server...
:'(
("All Canyon and no Valley makes Hans a dull boy.")
Beetle Racer

looking at those new blocks, I may go ahead and buy this now. maybe make a new map for it
Moped Racer

The new blocks looks good, but is it bad of me to hoping for more ? :d
Last edited by Naichiku,
Quad Bike Racer

gogo irondragons! (y)

Hitchy...
Canyon release: Sept 2011

Canyon block update: Mid 2012
(double tunnels)

Canyon block update: Feb 2013
(new trees, water, cliffside roads placeable above canyons)

My point? Since Stadium is now part of ManiaPlanet, it could possibly receive the same attention. We may have to wait a little while, but I wouldn't be surprised to see more block updates for Stadium in the future.
Site Leader

I'm buying Stadium right now, and I can't wait to try out the new blocks. They should be great for tech tracks. ;)
Old Age Caravanner

Railag says:
Stadium Nadeo maps anytime soon here? :$

They're all uploaded now. :done:
Site Leader
Page: 9 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem