Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Track Project: 25 Builders - Status: Completed! 
Track Project: 25 Builders - Status: Completed!
Page: 29 of 33
Post Reply  1 Observer

Poor chuckie
Moped Racer

I would rather call myself lucky! 8-|
Does it djent?

soon <3
Learner Driver

I updated the first post. :) We're on track for a release later today.
Site Leader

Ultra lightmaps are soooooo beautiful (l)
Site Leader

(l) Can't wait to see the final result!
Does it djent?

GAH I need to build my gaming PC. Well, it's ShittyD time for me xD.
The Green Dude

A GPS video will be released simultaneously, featuring the validation run from chuckie. So if your computer can't handle playing it, maybe you'll at least be able to watch the video. (y) Not the same, but better than nothing. =p
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

I shall take a look at the validation run before starting any kind of run. God that is going to be so amazing.
The Green Dude

Beta of the author comments below. Any suggestions for changes? I know I need to add the links for the validation replay and stuff.
-------------

WARNING: This track is very resource intensive! It is recommended that you turn down your graphics settings before trying it. Also, the track is too large for online servers. It will fail to load, due to being over 1MB.

----

Welcome to District 25, the first MX Community track!

Before you go any further, watch the awesome trailer!
YouTube | TM-Tube

- ABOUT -

This project started on November 7, 2012.
Release was on February 25, 2013.

The goal of this project was to build a huge and fun endurance track. The editor area was split up into a grid of twenty five individual tracks. Each builder built their own individual track. Everyone built from base tracks that included pre-placed Start and Finish blocks. Some builders had to build from the ground up, others built from the sky down. All parts were combined using the copy/paste/macroblock tool, and then connected up, to make this huge endurance track we now know as District 25.

The track is a mixture of different styles. The hardest parts of the track are put near the beginning so that you can easily learn those parts. Careful attention was given to scenery and signage so that it is nearly impossible to get lost or take the wrong route.

- PARTICIPANTS -

Project Lead: eyebo

Track Builders: Elystix, BushMonkey, Phil, eyebo, Osaka, chuckie, Tuta, Haenry, RachoVolker, Mandark, md, Kent, Space, adsun, Alteran, Behi, cxomtdoh, cuba, ddbb, Blubber, sho0ta, basbaas, siem, Superal, Hans Holo

Validation: chuckie

Intro MT: Mandark

Beta Testing: adsun, chuckie

Trailer: adsun

Screenshot (Large) & Tower Signs: eyebo

Special Thanks:
chuckie, for coordinating with with the MX Crew and for helping with logistics.
Enai Siaion, for making a cool signpack.
Haenry, for coming up with the name of the track.
Hans Holo and RachoVolker, for being concerned about lighting issues, which prompted eyebo to make some changes to the project.
Nadeo, for making a project like this possible with the new tools in TrackMania 2.

- STATISTICS -

0:43:18.01 - :done: Author (watch the validation run on YouTube)
0:45:54.00 - :gold: Gold
0:51:58.00 - :silver: Silver
1:04:58.00 - :bronze: Bronze

Shadows Computed: Ultra (calculations took just under 4 hours)
Checkpoints: 341
Blocks: 7451

- GPS VIDEO LINKS -

Below are links to individual parts of the validation run if you find yourself stuck and need to watch a GPS. You can also find the links in the video description on YouTube.

Tower 01 - Elystix
Tower 02 - BushMonkey
Tower 03 - Phil
Tower 04 - eyebo
Tower 05 - Osaka
Tower 06 - chuckie
Tower 07 - Tuta
Tower 08 - Haenry
Tower 09 - RachoVolker
Tower 10 - Mandark
Tower 11 - md
Tower 12 - Kent
Tower 13 - Space
Tower 14 - Adsun
Tower 15 - Alteran
Tower 16 - Behi
Tower 17 - cxomtdoh
Tower 18 - cuba
Tower 19 - ddbb
Tower 20 - Blubber
Tower 21 - sho0ta
Tower 22 - basbaas
Tower 23 - siem
Tower 24 - Superal
Tower 25 - Hans Holo
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader
Page: 29 of 33 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem