Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC March 2013 - "Unusual Multilap" - Results on page 5! 
MTC March 2013 - "Unusual Multilap" - Results on page 5!
Page: 4 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

tcq says:
If there is no MT category (which I really like), there is no need to do any MT because It will not be judged :)

Kind of repeating what Space said, yes, even without the category I've come to find that it still adds to the overall aesthetic appeal of the track. It can still put a better outlook on your track for the judges regardless, consequently giving other participants a chance for an advantage.
Moped Racer

Alcator says:
Taronium says:
Alrighty, before I get hit over the head for laziness on the track-editing, I've made one for ya' that's much less mt heavy...
...I've got 4 more alternatives, haha, but I think that one's kinda neat. It makes a knot, quasi, going through the start/finish 3 times for each round.

From the description, yes, that one does qualify. Just make sure that CP respawning works, man... Tracks like that quite often have bad respawning.

Should work just fine. Give it a try! :d ...the whole run is just under 2 minutes, if all goes well. Yesterday I started wondering about the last loop and whether it's clear to everyone to which side they should go...I forgot that I added some symmetry to it later, which might confuse some?! I can't judge that anymore, because it's desperately clear to me, of course. :p
Quad Bike Racer

Nice, no maximum AT. Mine is 2:26.8 (will revalidate because I'll change ingame music this afternoon)
The Green Dude

Updated Lane Gank to fix a cut, hope the judges didn't already download it. :s
Moped Racer

Deadline: Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 23:59:59 Pacific Time (~ Sunday morning in Europe)

no Enai they won´t download maps before deadline 8-|
Beetle Racer

Don't worry: Judges are always required to use the version they receive in Judging package.

I'm looking for volunteers for judging. Tomorrow I'll post results from February, sorry for the delay.
Moped Racer

Great to hear that :)
Beetle Racer

Results of MTC February have been posted in the respective thread.

Winners:

:gold: 1. Canyan - Kivun*
:silver: 2. marti - Not Alone
:bronze: 3-4. his_dudness - Blues4Two
:bronze: 3-4. pjw - SPIDERSPLIT

Congratulations!
And big thanks to our judges - mazer and Lodec.
Personal note: Once again, there was a huge agreement between the judges - their relative order (of tracks) never differs by more than 1 position. I believe this is important -- not how low or high scores a judge gives, but whether there is some "telepathic" link between them in terms of "What constitutes a good track".

Last edited by Alcator,
Moped Racer

Submissions are now closed, I'll deliver the track pack and judging sheet to judges today (hopefully) and will give them 2 weeks to judge.

Since the Easter is around April 1st, I think it's best to postpone April MTC by 1 week.
Moped Racer

Nvm +o(
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer
Page: 4 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem