Canyon is dead.
Page: 6 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

i can just agree with osaka(i read the whole comment :p )

in my opinion such egoistic attitudes dont have a place in a community which is playing a game for fun
it feels like ia little baby is saying: "i dont like it, we dont need it"

btw: ity pretty paltry that you only hate canoyn because youre not able to build a map there without mixing blocks enai
Beetle Racer

Enai Siaion says:

Valley is great, Stadium is stadium. Canyon doesn't have a reason to exist anymore imo.
Just get Valley and come over!

If only valley had the same slippety slide ability on road/concrete as canyon, canyon's diverse variations of diagonal curve roads and the various concrete block variations i'd actually agree.

BushMonkey says:

Sunrise is great, Nations is Nations. Original doesn't have a reason to exist anymore

original has the same as nations: sentimental value. what original was for a few, nations eswc (and later nations forever) was for the masses. So that statement kinda fails :p

Last edited by BLiNNeMaNS,
loves Foolspeed

BLiNNeMaNS says:

original has the same as nations: sentimental value. what original was for a few, nations eswc (and later nations forever) was for the masses. So that statement kinda fails :p

Was only using that as an example to Enai. ;)
wot

:$
Moped Racer

FT»Osaka says:
I've tried. I've seriously tried. But hell you couldn't be more annoying Enai Siaion. It's like when Rasheed Wallace and the Pistons lost that series with those calls - "What did you have for breakfast? " "Both teams played hard today". I'm beginning to think that you're just SO GODDAMNED BUTTHURT that you CAN'T BUILD IN CANYON that you blame it on the environment itself. Newsflash: not everybody hates canyon. In fact, there's quite a chunk of people that like it. And some even love it. There is no reason to bash an environment in a one man crusade against a company that may do some wrong decisions sometimes, but everyone does. Or maybe you haven't, which I fail to believe because I am writing this post right now. This has been one of the very few times that a name behind a screen has got into my nerves so much.

And it is sad because I liked your maps back in TMUF and you didn't seem like an arrogant teenager back then. Maybe NOW you're a teenager and you've evolved that way, if that can be called evolution. It's entirely too late in here and I just hit F5 to read some threads before hitting the hay, but your comments are incredibly tiresome.

Maybe one day you'll understand that all this hate leads to nothing. It's LINES OF CODE. THAT YOU HAVEN'T EVEN WRITTEN. AND THEY DO NOT RUN YOUR APPLIANCES: It's just a game, maybe a great one for some. And just because YOU decided that you don't like it YOU are trying to force EVERYBODY ELSE into not even having the possibility to play it. You don't like it, don't play it. I haven't played Sega Rally Revo since I tried it because I didn't like it, but I haven't been running around forums of Sega Rally fans saying "Yo, this is garbage, why does it even EXIST". Why? BECAUSE THE GAME IS OUT, there is nothing I can do to reverse that fact, and there is very little I can do to change the tastes of die-hard players, so I just ignore the game and move along with my life. And MY life isn't that impressive either, so I probably could just go on a hate rampage.
But hating on a game will not:

• Make my life better
  • Make anyone else's life better
  • Earn me respect between those who like the game

What it WILL do is grow aversion to something completely mundane. And make you lose time of your life everytime it is mentioned "bcuz it sux0rz lol". Ain't nobody got time fo' dat!

Now, if you were forced to play it (let's say it was your way or life (pro players) or there wasn't a feasible alternative (no other games of this genre, not a TMUF to go back to, not a TM² Valley to move on to)), I could MAYBE, at SOME POINT, BEGIN to understand this amount of hate. I've seen it on Call of Duty commentators, because they do not have a feasible alternative and the amount of campers in that game can sometimes be unbearable. But those dudes, if they just want to fire some guns at pixels because it can seriously let off steam (seriously, I've played them shooters, if they're easy enough they're amazing at that) and don't want to be stuck in maps so large that camping is a must (Battlefield), they have to play Call of Duty.

But in your case, you CAN go back to TMUF or play either Valley or Stadium. There is no reason for you to pay attention to Canyon anymore if you don't like it. Yet you do. Every time Canyon is mentioned in the forums, or even if it isn't, you just come and say "Cnyan sux0rz liek if u agre". That can be for two reasons: Either your life is so devoid of all meaning that you have resorted to that OR, the one that has most votes (I have too many voices in my head), you actually like Canyon's mechanics but, as I mentioned earlier, you can't build in Canyon without mixing and you can't be arsed to look for an actual reason behind that. Which is almost as sad as the first one, come to think of it.

I kind of know that noone will read this, but at the same time, I hope that my point came across as I wanted to. And remember, do NOT hate on games, movies or music - it's worthless and it will only make your life worse, because you cannot change that. That's actually the whole point of this comment. tl;dr: Hate is useless, even more so when directed towards leisure contraptions

To wrap it up, I seriously hope that this one man hating spree ends with this post. Nobody cares, but we're all fed up with it. Don't like it, don't play it. And move along. As everyone who didn't like Canyon did before you. And leave room for other thoughts, that's always good.

ehhh overreacting ??
Last edited by Golo,
G-kart Racer

Golo, it's everything he's said for the past 9 months. I am NOT overreacting.
The Green Dude

We still love you Enai. And personally, I can't get enough of karting!!!! (l) (l) (l)
Site Leader

wtf is karting?
Beetle Racer

Enai's latest map. Check it out. It will change your life.
Site Leader

It's not overreacting.
I don't still love Enai

Enough is enough.
Even if someone makes nice tracks it is not an excuse for going around the forum Being rude and annoying.
Might seem like it sometimes though...

Was going to say "just delete this topic" but feels a bit inapropriate 8-|
· · · – – – · · ·
Page: 6 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem