Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  [SC] Dreamy Horizon | DL: 26/o5 | Prizes: A bag of cookies..... 
[SC] Dreamy Horizon | DL: 26/o5 | Prizes: A bag of cookies..... showcase o.O
Page: 1 of 3
Locked  0 Observer
[SC] Dreamy Horizon | DL: 26/o5 | Prizes: A bag of cookies..... showcase o.O  
Herro. I have a new map that I need a screenshot for and I'm thinking that you guys at MX can help me out. Just hit us with what you got. Thanks!

The game is Canyon :)

Replay: Click
Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer

Canyon or Stadium? And I want cookie, not ice cream!
Lagoon yay!

Canyon
i know the Map from beta :d
Beetle Racer

I would be in, but I dont own canyon :(
Learner Driver

FT»Shock! says:
I would be in, but I dont own canyon :(

So go get canyon :d
· · · – – – · · ·

maybe i can take some angles for u
G-kart Racer

FT»chalwhen says:
maybe i can take some angles for u

It would be awesome if you could take some for me, i'm incredibad at taking them.
Old Age Caravanner

I dont really like this culture of handing out angles. Anyone can add some contrast and fancy text. The angle is what defines the screenshot imo. How could you call yourself a screenshot maker if you dont even take the screenshot?
· · · – – – · · ·

Tuta says:
How could you call yourself a screenshot maker if you dont even take the screenshot?

Are you for real? I would like some angles because I don't own Canyon (yet). Others, they may have a really bad PC but want to participate in the screencompo. So those who don't have Canyon or have a shitty pc and don't want to work with angles that looks like it's from Half-Life, they CANT be a screenmaker in your eyes? Even they are f* sick at creating screens, but no they're not the real deal. If they just add "some contrast and fancy text", they probably won't win the SC, but at least they tried. Maybe one day they'll add all sorts of crazy stuff :)
Lagoon yay!

Tuta says:
I dont really like this culture of handing out angles. Anyone can add some contrast and fancy text. The angle is what defines the screenshot imo. How could you call yourself a screenshot maker if you dont even take the screenshot?

I actually have a woody pc and it does not allow me to make HD views and angles. Sorry for that, buddy.
Makes me feel like you don't consider the PS work over the angle. whatever.
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 3 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem