Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  DBS Contest - Prizes: 16 TM²Valley Keys! 
DBS Contest - Prizes: 16 TM²Valley Keys!
Page: 21 of 22
Post Reply  0 Observer

Nooooooooo, bush killed me :'(
Such a big difference between his judging and the three other, it's incredible.

Gratz to winners!
Last edited by FT»Joyeux,
Moped Racer

eyebo says:
However, because of the tie, I've decided to extend the winners list to include the 4th place as well.

This was probably the best idea you've ever had! (l)

Good game everyone and thanks to the judges and of course eyebo for hosting this great competition! (y)
Learner Driver

First place and three times top score. Thanks! (l)

Congratulations to all the winners! Haven't played the stadium-tracks yet, but beside that the results look really reasonable. Thanks again to eyebo for the great contest and to Nitro, Bush and cuba for judging! (y)

Gogo, Valley! (brb)
Last edited by XT kruemelyeti,
Moped Racer

Congratulations to all the winners. :)
Next time i read such threads earlier.
Learner Driver

@ eyebo the xT tag is from TMNF, Hotrod is the guy who created it there :p
For example, my team from TMNF is called Funteam (racing team), while it's tag is Ft| , which is similar to FT :p
Old Age Caravanner

Ahaha our track is in top 4! (l)
Last edited by FT»Mandark,
Beetle Racer

nevermind.xT says:
@ eyebo the xT tag is from TMNF, Hotrod is the guy who created it there :p

Yes, I know it's from TMNF. ;) I wasn't sure if it was a tracking team at first. So I looked up his profile on TMNF TMX. It definitely sounds like a tracking team to me.
hotrod's profile page says:
xT stands for Xtreme Tracks and also for real quality maps. The purpose it to gather the best builders in TM and make it easy for others choose quility maps. xT server in sweden - its called xT Tech Gold. More servers will come up later. As a member you can enjoy the best beta testers, online servers and - it will hopefully be something that give you more fame.

Of course there's also Xtreme Trackers (XT) from TMS/TMUF/TM2 famous especially for their awesome fullspeed Island tracks. Kruemelyeti, who took 1st in this contest, is a member of XT.

nevermind.xT says:
For example, my team from TMNF is called Funteam (racing team), while it's tag is Ft| , which is similar to FT :p

Yes, quite funny that there's an Ft in TMNF and of course the FT tracking team from TMUF/TM2, FunTrackers (who took 4th in this contest). :d At least there's the lowercase x and t to differentiate the teams, or else I would be getting really confused. =p

Anyway, thanks for the info. (y)
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader

Kruemel is actually a XT :p
Moped Racer

Of course he is. I just wrote it wrong. :p Thanks Joyeux.
Site Leader

funny how canonier and juztian haven't visited MX since posting their screens...
Zimmer Racer
Page: 21 of 22 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem