Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Nadeo's 10 Year Contests 
Nadeo's 10 Year Contests
Page: 4 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

Just uploaded my entry. :)

It's kind of funny--I saw the contest announcement back in October, saw the 60 map limit, and decided not to enter because I didn't want to hurry to get my track submitted...

...then noticed on Monday that the 60 track limit had been removed...

...then had to hurry, a lot, to get my track submitted. :|

Oh well, so it goes. :)

Hopefully a bunch of people will submit at the last minute--I expected many more entries from this community.
Checking out the other entries now...

(As a side note, I'm not sure what the PF hate is about? I've always thought PF maps were pretty cool, and we're only talking about the first few seconds of a map, so why does it matter?)
Track Slacker

We well receive your entry pjw however you submit it via the skin submission link.
I saw that the last news from MrA about the 10th TM tracks contests forwarded to the skin submission link.
Pay attention to use the track link:
https://grocom.wufoo.com/forms/s1k4rddh05kaojz/
However don't worry if you had used a wrong link, your entry will be accepted.

And it's the last two days for submitting your creation, so don't miss the deadline of 24th November ;)
Learner Driver

Fixed. Thanks!

This is the only place I've seen the track submission link (in your last post)

All of the links should probably be included in the news item? I noticed that it said "car submission" last night, but shrugged and figured they went to the same place, since I didn't see any other link...

The first post of this thread also has only the car submission link (embedded in the track building rules).
Last edited by pjw,
Track Slacker

Link fixed. Very sorry :$

Good from Nadeo to accept the entries (y)
Surely Retired

MrA says:
Link fixed. Very sorry :$

Mistakes happen. :) Thanks for the fix!
Track Slacker

Um...front page news still has the wrong submission link under "Most Important Links".

Also (Nadeo problem) the car submission page still says "Car Creation Contes" which seems a bit sloppy. Might want to add that final "t" on there...
Track Slacker

Hey the T has been added and thank you for your report ;)

Btw, still a couple of hours for you to submit your entries :)
Learner Driver

pjw says:
Um...front page news still has the wrong submission link under "Most Important Links".

Also (Nadeo problem) the car submission page still says "Car Creation Contes" which seems a bit sloppy. Might want to add that final "t" on there...

The links are fine ;)
Learner Driver

So, I uploaded a map :)
Moped Racer

Don't understand this hatred of PF. Its not for leaderboards, not for drivins competitions, not for revolution. Its fun and memories. And PF is definately fun for everyone in the world (even if they just look at it). Of course there are additional possibilities to show your building style.

Anyways, I just didnt feel 10-15secs of PF was a big force to boykott such a fun and great competition

Learner Driver
Page: 4 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem