Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Nadeo's 10 Year Contests 
Nadeo's 10 Year Contests
Page: 5 of 6
Post Reply  0 Observer

Thank you for your message Rasque ;)
Btw, I think there are quite fun PF start :cool:

GL all and don't hesitate to use the dedicated upload tracks section of MX to leave your comments and awards:
http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracksearch?mapgroup=3
Learner Driver

What time today are the semi-finalists announced? ;)
Learner Driver

I also haven't participated because of the PF-start.

I didnt have a problem to build one, I had a lot of fun experimenting and building it. But when I continued to build the track and moved the track by using the cut/paste-tool, the driving physics changed. The way the car got through the PF was totally different and the PF-start didn't work anymore. I had this problem not only once, but many times with different PF-attempts.

Why, just why do the car-physics change in relation to the position of the track within the building space? +o(
Moped Racer

My very personal explanation: the wind is a bit different.
8-|
Beetle Racer

XT kruemelyeti says:

Why, just why do the car-physics change in relation to the position of the track within the building space? +o(

Well, the closer you are to the equator, the lower is the final force (from centripetal and gravitational force) :-)

But yes, this is a long-lasting problem of Trackmania that has perplexed so many builders in years...
Moped Racer

Hey great Trackbuilders :)

We will look at comments and awards posted on Mania Exchange for the Grand Jury vote so go go leave your comments and awards for your favorite trackbuilders on: the 10th TM group :)

Have fun :cool:
Learner Driver

I already heard the results from others, but I think on the english stream they weren't published. At least I didn't hear them and can't find them in the internet as well. Are there detailed results somewhere?
Moped Racer

Yup some detailed results would be nice,

+ Don't know if the jury has made written remarks on what they like or don't. I think this information would certainly help for me to become a better trackmaker ;)
Learner Driver

And? So?
G-kart Racer

A blog article will be published next week announcing the results ;)
I wrote a post in the maniaplanet forums to communicate the results but the official news from Nadeo live will be released next week.

I wish you all a Happy, Healthy New Year :)
Learner Driver
Page: 5 of 6 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem