Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2 
75 Builders Project - Collecting Parts: Round 2
Page: 70 of 75
Post Reply  0 Observer

Still holding on waiting for a respond to the situation :/.

mazer says:
I just looked it up again.. in my private messages, I've sent it to cxom about a year ago. it's part 71.

Also noticed Zooz has apparently not sent his part? I think I was taking someone's place anyway.. I just dont know if I took his place or he took mine now. So.. what are we gonna do now?

PS: If you choose to take my part - I am aware that my part will probably need some adjustments, but I am willing to make them asap, when I get told what to do. :)
Last edited by Mazer,
G-kart Racer

Mazer, the only I can think of is that you send a pm to cxom with this question. But I'm not sure if you're getting an answer so be prepared for a dissapointment.

I know a few months back it seemed like other people were gooing to take over the project and you had a chance to get your part in but since cxom is back it's in his hands. :s
Quad Bike Racer

And we are back in oblivion. I still assume the map will be finished once we reach page 75 (y)
Moped Racer

A man can dream
Does it djent?

Let's hope further children will see the dream become reality.
Moped Racer

well how far is this project? I'm started TM when this was already over a year old ^^ (the project)
Beetle Racer

I was legitimately looking forward to playing this for a while. It would have been the only thing to ever inspire me to reinstall Valley.
Moped Racer

We believe.
Beetle Racer

As the next GPU generation is incoming, maybe someday in the future this map will be really playable, if released 8-|
Moped Racer

Don't you die on me!
[starts singing] There can be miracles if you believe...
Moped Racer
Page: 70 of 75 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem