Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  [SC] RADIOACTIVE | Win: 2000 Planets | DL: [RESULTS] 
[SC] RADIOACTIVE | Win: 2000 Planets | DL: [RESULTS]
Page: 4 of 5
Locked  0 Observer

I'll do one today evening with zapphs angle a! :)

Great one Elve! (y) Will be hard to beat ;)
Old Age Caravanner

Old Age Caravanner

those bar are disturbing
the screen is wonderfull (l)
G-kart Racer

that looks really cool, mgafmuat ;) I like the color and the "distortion" (I can't think of a better word), and the text is really cool looking!
wow that looks great iMap (y) It is a really unique angle too!

The deadline is tomorrow! Does anyone need more time or should I stop it tomorrow? If no one says otherwise, the contest will conclude tomorrow and I will try to pick a winner ;) They are all wonderful, so I am going to have a really hard time deciding :s

Thanks,
Zack11
Last edited by Zack11,
Moped Racer

The Results are out! :done:

I added some reviews to each of your screenshots, and I encourage you to read them :)

The top 3 submissions were so close, that I decided to increase the planets :d :done:
:gold: 1st Place: 2000 Planets + Featured Map :done:
:silver: 2nd Place: 1500 Planets + Screenshot in Author Comments :done:
:silver: 2nd Place: 1500 Planets +Screenshot in Author Comments :done:
All others: 500 Planets + Screenshot in Author Comments :d

These were all so good, that this was a very tough decision :s

Here are the results, starting in 5th place:

Mgafmuat: This is a good screenshot, and I really like the 3D text. I like that the colors are very distorted, but they are just a little bit too distorted for me. It is cool looking, but it is unbalanced in my opinion. I think it would be better if the color differences were blended a little more. However, this is still a good screenshot and I will feature it in the author comments of my map.

Chalwhen: This screen is very nice, and I really like the quality of it. I also like the clouds you used, and they are very nice. The only problem is that it is almost too beautiful. I think of radioactive as more rough, and destroyed, and this seems very pretty ;) It is very nice, but it just doesn’t fit the theme as much as some of the other screens. Don’t forget, this is very nice work, and you should be proud of it.

:silver: 2nd Place! :done:

Zapph: The text and the colors are lovely :) All of the different shades of green are beautiful, and they grab attention when you look at it! I love how the text looks like it is a little destroyed and I really like the use of the radioactive symbol in it too. It is nice that you know there is going to be a jump in the map too :)

The one negative comment is that the green can be a little overpowering, but it is a very minor thing.

:silver: 2nd Place! :done:

Elvestad: I really love the feel that this has :d It is very ominous, which fits the ‘factory’ setting perfectly  I also love the blend between the map and the background, it is beautiful. The background looks completely natural, and I love how you blended the whole scene together with one theme!

My only negative comment is that the text seems pretty normal, and it’s the only thing that doesn’t really fit the scene (which is also a very minor thing ;))

:gold: 1st Place! :done:

iMap: I really love this in every way :o The colors are beautiful, and I really love how you can see the whole map in the background. I also really love the text. It is glowing, it looks a little destroyed, and the green is awesome but not overpowering. The radioactive symbols are also very good looking, and those are the best borders I’ve ever seen 

The Top 3 screenshots were extremely close, and the 3 people I talked to all liked different screens. The first person said that Zapph's was the best, the seconds said iMap's was the best and the third said Elvestad's was the best ;) Thank you for all of the wonderful screenshots, they were all great!

If you give me your ManiaPlanet Login I will send the planets as soon as possible :d
Last edited by Zack11,
Moped Racer

Good Game All!

Great results and thanks!

Login: imap
Old Age Caravanner

Congratz 2 all!

Indeed very nice and high quality screenshots here 8-|

Yay my angle won!! :d

thx for :silver: (y)

login: zapphire
Quad Bike Racer

gg wp :) btw chal, I love that green thingy in the sky on ur screen.
my login: "areelvestad"
Lagoon yay!

Thanks to all who participated! I'll send out your planets as soon as possible :d These are some awesome screens! I plan the release the map later today, and I'll post it here when I do ;)

Also: Please send me a message when you get your planets so I know that they arrived :)

Thanks,
Zack11
Last edited by Zack11,
Moped Racer

Arrived ty ;]
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 4 of 5 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem