Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  [SC]Vintage Hunter - Netherlands[2k planets or 5k coppers] +... 
[SC]Vintage Hunter - Netherlands[2k planets or 5k coppers] + Showcase| DL : ASAP
Page: 1 of 2
Locked  0 Observer
[SC]Vintage Hunter - Netherlands[2k planets or 5k coppers] + Showcase| DL : ASAP  
Hey guys,

Finally back in trackbuilding, this time in TM2 Stadium. I haven't made a track for a while, so dont expect too much of it, its not the best i've made but its a start ;) The idea is that im going to make a Vintage Hunter series, with a total of 10 tracks, all named a different country. If you were to compete in this compo, you should be willing to make the screens for the upcoming tracks aswell ( at your price ofc).

Prizes:

:gold: 2k planets or 5k coppers (chosen to make follow up screens too) + Big Showcase.
:silver: 1k planers or 2k coppers + Small Showcase.

As far the screen i dont really have a preference as in an overview or whatever. The scenery is medium so I think you should be able to find a decent angle. First track is named Netherlands, so screen should fit with the name. As for the text on the screen i'd only like the word: Netherlands, so you can leave the Vintage Hunter part out ;)

I'll let the compo go on till I see something im satisfied with, depending on how many people compete. I'd like to release this track as soon as possible tho, so if you are thinking about making a screen, dont wait too long! If you are in the process of making a screenshot and affraid that I will close the compo before you posted your screen, just tell me know in a private message or reply to this thread ;)

Replay Here!

Some Angles:

Angle 1
Angle 2
Angle 3
Angle 4

Im looking forward to seeing what you guys will make of it, any effort is ofcourse much appreciated.

Sarge.
Last edited by Sarge,
Learner Driver

Not sure :s

__
G-kart Racer

I like it :) The text is a little bit too unclear for me though.

Made a few angles for the lazy people :p Not that good at finding angles but maybe you can do something with it:

Angle 1
Angle 2
Angle 3
Angle 4
Learner Driver

Netherlands bars :d

Normal bars

Thanks for angle btw ;)
Last edited by nixx,
Learner Driver

cute one nixx (:
Zimmer Racer

dont think my try is as awesome as nixx's one but here we go ;)

Beetle Racer

From a side car angle like this, you should have keep the whole car in the screen (centerize of preference) and add the text under ;) Because it looks quite weird like that tbh :s
Learner Driver

Sarge says:
I like it :) The text is a little bit too unclear for me though.

what do you mean with unclear?
too small ?
or is it the position?
idk :d

Lodec since when is the TM road blue ? :o ^^
Last edited by Irish,
G-kart Racer

i used the colours of the dutch flag
the ground is blue the sky red and between there is white

ill try again btw
Last edited by FT»Lodec,
Beetle Racer

I actually really like that idea :)
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem