Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  [SC]Vintage Hunter - Netherlands[2k planets or 5k coppers] +... 
[SC]Vintage Hunter - Netherlands[2k planets or 5k coppers] + Showcase| DL : ASAP
Page: 2 of 2
Locked  0 Observer

did not notice that ... im sorry :d
great idea btw
G-kart Racer

haven't made a screen in ages, so this got a bit weird.
Last edited by Elvestad,
Lagoon yay!

great (y)
G-kart Racer

big one of that ? :o
G-kart Racer

soz, didnt save the PSD-file (first time in ages too :d). but it wasn't so "big", since I used one of the angles from this thread.
Lagoon yay!

Wow, some really nice screens here :d

Irish: Yeah the position of the text is a little bit strange for me ;)
nixx: Very clean and beautiful screen, love the text :)
lodec:Really like the idea of the red sky and blue road resembling the National colours ;)
Elve: Wow, really love the idea of the tulips and the sky looks really awesome (y)

Going to close this compo tomorrow night, so if you want to make something you have 1 more day, thanks for all the submissions so far ;)
Learner Driver

Hope it's not to late :x

big
G-kart Racer

text is too small, rest looks cool.
Zimmer Racer

Alright, deadline is over. Thanks for the amazing screens made, i really appreciate it. It was a very hard choice for me, so dont feel left out since i really liked all screens ;)

:gold: Elvestad : Really loved the screen, the theme with the tulips was exactly what i was looking for (y)
:silver: Nixx: Loved your screen aswell, and was a really hard choice for me. but had to go for Elve because he fitted the theme a little bit better ;)
:bronze: Lodec & Irish: Really liked your screens aswell and decided to give you both 500 planets for your effort ;)

I have sent you each PM's regarding your prizes!
Learner Driver

Track released!

"ViNtage Hunter--Netherlands by   Sarge
Learner Driver
Page: 2 of 2 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem