Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  [SC] [TM2C] Deja Vu | 3000 Planets + Showcase | DL: CLOSED 
[SC] [TM2C] Deja Vu | 3000 Planets + Showcase | DL: CLOSED
Page: 1 of 3
Locked  0 Observer
[SC] [TM2C] Deja Vu | 3000 Planets + Showcase | DL: CLOSED  
Hi all, I have decided that I'm too lazy to make another screenshot :$ Actually, I just think that there are many talented people here that can make some really awesome screenshots :cool:

Here is the map: Click
(I am only able to computer "Fast" shadows, so I would recommend re-computing the shadows on a higher setting ;))

Since the map is a "Multi-route" and the cars come together in many places, I would like to have at least 2 cars shown in the screenshot ;) One idea that I had, is making it look something like this:

However, I am open to any ideas that you have :d I know I used weird colors in the name of the map, so do not worry about using them. You can use any colors that you want :)

Prizes :d

:gold: 3000 Planets + Showcase (I will add a map or a screenshot of your choice into the author comments, or another 500 planets ;)) :gold:
:silver: 2000 Planets :silver:
:bronze: 1000 Planets :bronze:

Deadline: March 16th 2014. EDIT: I've decided to extend the deadline to March 21st 2014, because there weren't enough entries ;)

Thanks,
Zack11
Last edited by Zack11,
Moped Racer

Here is a replay if you need it too: Click :)
Moped Racer

:s :$

i try a new one (y)
Last edited by GoW,
Learner Driver

Definitely IN!
just need some time cause I'm quite busy right now

€:
ah fuck missed the fact that it's canyon ... sry i can't compete cause of not having canyon ...
Last edited by Irish,
G-kart Racer

Wow, very nice screenshot :) I think the text should be a little smaller (just so it doesn't go over the car) and maybe a more exciting color/font ;)
Last edited by Zack11,
Moped Racer

meh just did some random stuff, too early to execute well :3
Lagoon yay!

Very Nice Elve :d That looks very good! I really like the text on that one, the 3D effect is very nice :) If you really want to make another one you can, but I can't find anything wrong with this one ;)

Thanks,
Zack11
Moped Racer

So, I made a screen for this too, but not like requested...
zack11 says:
I am open to any ideas that you have

So that's what i did!:
Quad Bike Racer

The resolution to the screen have to be 400x290. You have to re-size your try.
Lagoon yay!

It can be resized from that same image, or scale it down and fill the spaces with black, which I don't think would look that nice. :p Anyway, I'll consider making a resized version... :build:
Last edited by mgafMUAT,
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 3 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem