Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  ESL - Competition Premiership 13 [soon™] 
ESL - Competition Premiership 13 [soon™]
Page: 2 of 3
Locked  0 Observer

Full Fart Bakat says:
It says that we have to use new blocks. Does that mean that I can use them as decoration? Because I already have a map that I made in Nations Forever and I added some new blocks as holes in the ground to work as some kind of obstacle when I got TM2.

It would of course be nice if you can include them into your racing line.
But if you think your map will be better without, you could also use them as decoration.

.nixx says:
What is the limit of track per builder?

You can send as many maps if you like, but we prefer quality over quantity.
Moped Racer

Hellow

i have send me Map

its a map about 56sec

Greeting Sweedy
Learner Driver

Chris92 says:
Please use the following style for your mail subject.
"Maps - Competition - *your nickname*", else your E-Mail may be missed.

I hope by competition you mean the Competition's name ._.
Moped Racer

I guess no?
Beetle Racer

isn't it like this?
MAPS-CPS13-Oscar
Learner Driver

»Oscar.Qm says:
isn't it like this?
MAPS-CPS13-Oscar

Normally it should be "Maps - Competition - Oscar", but as long as it's clear the map is for the CPS, it's alright.
Moped Racer

It's only clear that the track is for the CPS when it says "CPS" and not "Competition" ..
Moped Racer

gadoweldosd says:
It's only clear that the track is for the CPS when it says "CPS" and not "Competition" ..

Competition is our (ESL) word for tech. It doesn't matter if you use Competition or CPS in your mailsubject, we'll check it.
Moped Racer
sign  
can i use URL sign with esl logo for some objects? Default downloaded signs don't work on that. for example: picture
Learner Driver

No sense to color thos objects though.
Beetle Racer
Page: 2 of 3 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem