Location: Home  Community Forums  Announcements  ManiaPlanet 3 Update! 
ManiaPlanet 3 Update!
Page: 2 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

Valley is 45x45 and Canyon 32x32
Beetle Racer

Can somebody explain how the mulltienvi-title works in detail?
:$
Beetle Racer

totally like TMUF, if that's what you ask. servers freely change maps on different envis. when making a track, in addition to mood, you choose the envi and the car. also, the title is only accessible to those who own all three TM2 titles.
Zimmer Racer

Thanks very much Space! (y)

Do you have to install the title or is it "simply working"?
Beetle Racer

it's a separate title, and I don't remember if it's installed by default. but most likely not, and you have to find it in the new "store" section. (so you can say nadeo f**ked up on advertising it again)
Zimmer Racer

Not entirely happy it doesn't show the track title or author name when you're playing a track offline now

e: I guess it's not a MASSIVE deal, as long as names show up playing online. But it's still a bit weird to removed that, it's not like it was really all that intrusive to begin with.
Last edited by irondragons,
Moped Racer

you can press Tab.
Zimmer Racer

Am I the only one who just wants a pure multi environment server with no carmix or anything. I just don't like the way the carmix feels and have yet to play a track that really makes me feel like carmix is any good.
Beetle Racer

It's a novelty for now I think. Just like in United, I think most people will get back to the pure environments eventually. :)
Site Leader

As much as it is a novelty, at this point in United Cool-T already had a killer stadium-on-coast FS out =p
The Green Dude
Page: 2 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem