Location: Home  Community Forums  General  What snow envi could be like..... 
What snow envi could be like.....
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
What snow envi could be like.....  
There has been mentioned about the wish for a snow envi. Here is a clip of what it could be like. I always missed this massive engine power in trackmania. It would be cool, but maybe also stressful with all this engine power? Could not hold full throttle all the time at least..... Watch the video Here
Moped Racer

This looks a lot of fun!

Still I would prefer a very sensitive noslide environment, similar to bay or island, which offers enough deepness for skill improvement. (y)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

Whatever we will get nice blocks that can be used to drive on. Valley had a lot cool scenery blocks but not too many blocks to drive to be honest.
Beetle Racer

wormi says:
Whatever we will get nice blocks that can be used to drive on. Valley had a lot cool scenery blocks but not too many blocks to drive to be honest.

+1
MX Supporter

wormi says:

Why aren't we driving into secret caves behind waterfalls, hitting anti-gravity pads and driving on the side of mountains, or driving into the sun?

There are so, so many possibilities. And yet it's just going to be another safe, competition-friendly environment with the same block set as every other environment.
Moped Racer

Playing Valley on the Raid title pack on the snow maps felt so natural to me. Made sense that it would be that slippery and was/is a ton of fun. Snow is definitely a relaxing enjoyable environment type.
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem