Location: Home  Community Forums  Resources  [TitlePack] Valley City is released! 
[TitlePack] Valley City is released!
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
[TitlePack] Valley City is released!  
VALLEY CITY

Welcome to Valley City, a huge titlepack I have created over the past 8 months. It includes over 70 custom objects to create your own city! After endless hours of trying to make, import and correct problems, it is all finally complete (apart from a couple of objects that broke TM, so they are gone r.i.p).

Here's the breakdown of the pack:

Part 1: Street Objects:

~10 objects including roads, sidewalks, greenery and roadside objects.

Part 2: Buildings:

~15 various buildings/skyscrapers to use. I lost a few in the process either because they were too complex or they broke TM somehow.

Part 3: Airport:

~20 objects here :d My most fun section as you can play with an entire airport - planes, helicopters, runways, hangers, terminals, vehicles and more!

Part 4: Misc:

~10 objects that don't really fit any category. These vary from fences to cranes/signs etc.

Part 5: Bridges:

4 bridges to use with the standard Valley blocks. Just place a road at the correct height and then the put the bridge underneath - it should line up ;)

Part 6: Cars:

~10 various collidable vehicles. You can place them around the city to make it more alive.

DOWNLOAD

To download this titlepack, visit the Store here and download directly in-game:

Or alternatively use this link:

Download

Other Downloads:

If you get the problem that the tall grass shows in the editor when you drive (especially on the custom roads I made), download this small mod to remove it.

NoGrass.zip

Well that's it, hope you enjoy this new addition to Valley, make tracks etc and have fun!

FAQ:

Tall grass is showing in my map so I can't drive on the custom roads.
Download the small mod above and place it in Maniaplanet\Skins\Valley\mod.

How do I rotate/levitate the objects?
You can use NUM+ and NUM- to rotate the objects by 15 degrees, and the left/right arrow keys for the other axis.

Also, press NUM . to switch pivots with the objects (e.g. you can place the bus stop on the pavement instead of the ground). Keep pressing it to switch pivots.

Last edited by eyebo,
G-kart Racer

Wow ! Looks incredible ! Hope something like this will also come for Canyon..... (l)
Moped Racer

Beautiful man! Nice work. :cool:
G-kart Racer

Wow, looks astonishing, I'll definitely take a look at it!
MX Supporter

This looks very nice, great job.
Old Age Caravanner

Thx Podel, Great Nice Title Pack :done:

;) :d
---
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem