Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC January 2015 - Custom Cameras 
MTC January 2015 - Custom Cameras
Page: 2 of 4
Post Reply  0 Observer

Gosh I'm such a slow builder (to the extent that I haven't found a decent finish yet). I think I missed the theme pretty much too :p
Last edited by Voyager006,
Moped Racer

halfway done gonna try to finish it asap :)
edit onto MT work now lets hope I'll make it decent within the limit XD
Last edited by FT»lolig,
Moped Racer

DrHugs says:
Hey , any way to force the cam not to show 3d skins?

e/ Hm the deadline says january of 2014? xD

I don't really know what exactly you mean by the first question. I guess it's too late now anyways.

Fixed the the date.... on the day of the deadline :$

We still need judges! It's not a lot of maps to judge, so please think about it. The whole MTCs depend on the judges ;)
gado is a

well it is possible the way i did my cams.
just hover above the car or build a map and put the cam somewhere else for something like a plane in the air, or a boat on the water or something, this has been done a lot on tmu
("The Trump Card II" biggest example I think)
Moped Racer

i wanted to force the map to show only the default skin, but ye it's too late no problem :p
Quad Bike Racer

sorry heanry I'm gonna do a fast hot fix since an object disappeared on my published version on MX

I don't know how it happend after validating the map :s
Moped Racer

yeah, that's fine ;)

btw, anyone interested in judging? :)

EDIT: There are 0 judges so far, which means that there is exactly 0 progress :(

Is there anything to do to find more judges or even judges at all? :)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

first of all, are builders (of the entries) allowed to judge?

I think the best way to get judges would be to have advertisement on the ingame welcome screens (on the 3 games) & to try to get some persons that you know & play with. The only problem is that they need to have dled the 3 games (stadium/canyon/valley) which is possible without paying but still takes time.

So yes , the solution would be advertisement in game (link in your name to the judge topic, etc).

e/ another good thing would be to convert the bunch of ppl that still didnt move from tmnf to tm², a lot of oldies could bring much more activity & challenge to those contests. (for exemple we can tell them how better the editor is, i.e. the copy/paste tool, bug-free integrated blockmix, newblocks, embeddables objects, macroblock ...)
Last edited by AR »DrHugs.,
Quad Bike Racer

DrHugs says:
e/ another good thing would be to convert the bunch of ppl that still didnt move from tmnf to tm², a lot of oldies could bring much more activity & challenge to those contests. (for exemple we can tell them how better the editor is, i.e. the copy/paste tool, bug-free integrated blockmix, newblocks, embeddables objects, macroblock ...)

well you see: many of these oldies you are talking about have been here on tm² (canyon, stadium, valley)

but most of them quitted to play or returned to tmuf since tmuf has more to offer than tm² does. tm² is an unfinished game wich they are going to complete in the upcomming years, they first promised us for regular updates/ titles but after 2 years a new title came and again a year later an enhanced enviroment (wich is original for free) appeared for 10 bucks.

some said they didn't even enjoy the car physics in tm² (I've been amoung them)

but hey I like to get things more active so I switch regullar between these games.

so I don't know that they will return since tm² has many bugs, not really that much more to offer beside being more expensive to play.

lolig
Moped Racer

Got your point , but many of the features i noticed weren't even in at this time, alot of thing became better and i made a few number of guys come back on their opinion about stadium².
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 2 of 4 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem