Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC March 2015 - Mixed Styles 
MTC March 2015 - Mixed Styles
Page: 6 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

Whoa 15 is a lot! That is going to be some fun judging :o

Judging - How does it work?
We'll use the judging system of the BASCO 2014:
  • Everyone is allowed to judge, even players who submitted a map (just give your own map a 10)
  • In order to judge you will have to fill out a this form and enter your name in the Submission topic to verify your judging.
  • Every map will be judged with marks from 1 (bad) to 10 (good).
    Try to take the relevant criteria into account: theme, creativity, route and scenery. The points from 1 to 10 are for the whole map.
  • Note that you have to judge a stage entirely - Go big or go home.
The deadline for judging is the end of March 31, 2015 PDT.

Try to be fair and nice because judging is the third most important thing of the MTC right after building maps.
Now you might wonder, why is it only in third?
Well, number one is having fun. So good luck everyone and have fun! (y)

Due to the high amount of maps I haven't had the time to check all of them yet, if they fit with the rules. If any map happens to violate the rules, I claim the right to disqualify them during the judging period.

Edit: I made a mappack to download here
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

Can I participate in the voting if I can not play / vote all 15 maps ?
For example, when I can a titlepack which is required not to install or want.

Kann ich am Voting teilnehmen wenn ich nicht alle 15 Maps spielen / bewerten kann ?
Zum Beispiel wenn ich einen Titlepack der erforderlich ist nicht installieren kann oder möchte.
Quad Bike Racer

Due to reasons of fairness, this is sadly not possible. The results will be better, if we receive the same amount of votes for all maps. That's a bit of an inconvenience for voters, but it guarantees better results. ;)
gado is a

I'll try to do my voting but 15 maps is sooooo much :p
Old Age Caravanner

yes 15 is a lot. So take your time and use the edit feature of google forms ;)
gado is a

Mazer, your map is disqualified because you updated it 9 hours after the deadline. The deadline applies to everyone, so I have to be fair ;)
Why did you do this? It ruined your submission :s

Good luck to everyone else! (y)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

As we are at it pls disqualify my last mtc track aswell.
G-kart Racer

i don't see what's wrong with updating it as long as the map itself was uploaded before the deadline.
G-kart Racer

The issue is that I don't know how much he changed in the track. He could've easily updated most of the map ;)

I'm not happy to disqualify you, but I have to be fair to allow good competition. Everyone should have the same prerequesite :)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

NitroGuY! says:
i don't see what's wrong with updating it as long as the map itself was uploaded before the deadline.

That's what I thought to until now aswell. Aside it was updated after the deadline I thought because it was updated before the submission thread was closed it wouldn't be a problem at all. This is especially hurting, since there was a lot of work in it and only the deco has been updated - just a few hours too late.

You should say every map must be submitted before (...) and no updates allowed after the deadline (or sth like this).
G-kart Racer
Page: 6 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem