Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC March 2015 - Mixed Styles 
MTC March 2015 - Mixed Styles
Page: 9 of 9
Post Reply  0 Observer

As Skellborn said, it would've made no difference in the result.

You can take your time and I've already put you on a list (no it's something good this time :p )
In fact there are many others on the list, who wait for the perfect opportunity, while the months and years go by... :-w
Take your time :)
gado is a

I don't think people knew that our map was supposed to be a RPG map 8-| this comment about "no flow" from patriot lol. but thank you for your kind words haenry :)

also there is literally nothing wrong with no podium, no GPS (as long as it's a normal racemap) and no music. sad to see that unnecessary things like those affected people's scores.
G-kart Racer

I wouldn't say that.

Why don't judge the MT work? It's part of the track as well. It's not completly necessary, but if most of the people do it, you have to give them credit. (You can see it that way around. Yours got the "normal" point and the people with MT work got a bonus point.)
G-kart Racer

I didn't say anything about MT, I was talking about the GPS in particular. No normal racemap needs a GPS. If the driver is unable to find the route, then the signage is poor. I understand why some would find the GPS more important than others, but as for the podium and custom music, those should always be completely optional.
Last edited by NitroGuy!,
G-kart Racer

Jokes on me, you're right. I kinda misread that part.
Last edited by Skellborn,
G-kart Racer

Someday I will make a track that is good.
Old Age Caravanner

I recommend this topic for you, FillInTheBlank: Advice on Trackbuilding
It has a few very good tipps ;)
gado is a
Page: 9 of 9 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem