Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Speed 4Fun Tech Cup (sst~) RESULTS ARE OUT! 
Speed 4Fun Tech Cup (sst~) RESULTS ARE OUT!
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

Here is a great flowy tech track for sst... :)
Hope u enjoy!
And dont forget to set a time on mr. Wayton if you havent done so far - deadline is todayvat midnight..

Moped Racer

Hey guys!
Just one replay so far on the actual track...
and i figured out that my 2nd track is sh** - so i will set the deadline of the track to sunday next week!
Moped Racer

[Bad Track/Map Link]
Moped Racer

all information and newest dates: http://maniacalendar.com/b/event/12
Moped Racer

For the map Hydro, you can dowload and play on the map now because we update the file and now there is no cut (i hope ^^).

Have fun guys !!!
G-kart Racer

hey, new track is out - its the second track by SeRs - have Fun and enjoy ;)
Moped Racer

important!
the time to set a time is now 2 weeks!
So you get a new map every 2 weeks
Moped Racer

new track :)
Moped Racer

Hello, i hate to announce this, but even if this comp started really well, i need to stop it now, cause the lack of submissions (1 replay last track compared to 14 replays first track...) i am very sorry about the authors of the prepared maps :'(
The winners will be anounced this evening, and kiszon will recieve 1000 planets cause his complete participation and his chancez to win this event if it wouldnt be closed....
But althrough thank you everyone who participated, build a map or at least got some fun with the maps (y)
Moped Racer

Results see first post
Moped Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem