Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC April 2015 - Make us laugh! 
MTC April 2015 - Make us laugh!
Page: 2 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

lol I always skip the intro, onwards to the theme and rules.... the intro is always the same :p
Moped Racer

FillInTheBlank says:
Does putting a stand-up comedy act as the custom music on any old track count?

You're allowed to do anything.
But I recommend respecting copyright laws and a few other laws ;)
gado is a

i will definitely participate i've made a lol map using Valley Extension titlepack but my author medal is kinda bad. :p
Learner Driver

The author medal doesn't matter anyways :p
Moped Racer

yes it doesnt matter i will make you laugh

=p
Learner Driver

Seems like i won't make it in time... :( Good luck to everyone!
G-kart Racer

Ohh :(
If there are more of you who need a bit more time, we could delay the deadline, as we only have 2 submissions so far... :s
But I want to know if it's worth to delay the deadline, or if it s just delaying the results without more submissions. ;)
gado is a

haenry says:
Ohh :(
If there are more of you who need a bit more time, we could delay the deadline, as we only have 2 submissions so far... :s
But I want to know if it's worth to delay the deadline, or if it s just delaying the results without more submissions. ;)

I'll be submitting mine sometime tomorrow...so that will be at least three. If people post saying they need more time then, yeah, delay it a few days though. The more the merrier...

Edit: Looks like there are six in the submission thread already--that's not too bad. :)
Last edited by pjw,
Track Slacker

I noticed someone forgot to enable block embedding in his submission.
So I will give you guys 3 more days to finish/update your maps.
I hope it's okay for all the other builds who submitted their map already. 3 days is not too much to wait ;)
gado is a

Hiho,

erm, :$ I'm not sure and maybe I can read it somewhere, but am I allowed
to upload my own replay until the deadline is reached or the judging is finished ?
I'm only asking, because I know some ppl like it to hunt against the AT ghost.

Greetz
Slow
Last edited by |[X-v]|Slow,
Speeeed
Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem