Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Help out the MX Youtube channel! 
Help out the MX Youtube channel!
Page: 2 of 5
Post Reply  0 Observer

You mean similar to a frontpage showcase, but as a video?
gado is a

Yeah, but also that everyone can tell a wish for the videos
Rules:
Everyone can wish only one track per month
Nobidy is allowed to wish a own track
Moped Racer

haenry says:

I think that random track of the day is a bit boring and too much work. Usually you want to show good content on a youtube channel and a random map is just random content :d

The random track of the day doesnt take much longer than a standard BOTW video to make, except that sometimes you have to drive the replay yourself. That can take a while, depending on the maps.

haenry says:

It would be cool to somehow get videos of a building process or editor material because that's the huge part about map building, which this website is all about. Sadly, such a video is not as easy to shoot as a replay video :'(

Good idea! I might do something like that in the future. No you cant shoot it as a standard MP replay.gbx vid, but record it with a 3rd party program.

Also, maybe other users can record their map-building and send it to me/eyebo to upload on the youtube channel. (y)

haenry says:
Cool banner!

It is tutas entry for the banner competitions, just changed the text. So thanks to tuta for the banner (l)
Last edited by chuckie,
Does it djent?

I heard about the replay.gbx files, but I never got them to work. That would be incredible!
Basbaas did already some videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu_Vauoxfj4, which turned out really cool :)

You could try something similar.
gado is a

Its a great idea, and i often drop by there and watch some run...Sometimes it inspires me to try the map my self... :p
What i think wold be even better, is that all the replays uploaded to the maps, should be included in the video, with name tag on....In that way, it will be more like watching a competition, not only one single driver.... :-w
Moped Racer

Well, the purpose is and has always been to promote tracks, not the drivers. But I get your point :)
Does it djent?

Good... 2 flies in 1 smack is usually better then one... :p
Moped Racer

I enjoy watching all the TMX YT videos. I don't like watching 24 minute long videos though, that's too much for a single video. I much, much, much prefer the once a week format as the videos were shorter and you don't have to wait so darn long for each of them. ;)

I would love to see the MTC tracks spotlighted. Seems like an integral part of TMX and a natural fit for more videos. Also keeps the focus on the track developers yeah?
G-kart Racer

Ive another idea...
You should feature the tracks of mx supporters....
That would be another reason to donate.
Moped Racer

I liked the random track of the day videos, was kinda funny to see a mini of mine pop up one day 8-|
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 2 of 5 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem