Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Im the only one that noticed that thing? 
Im the only one that noticed that thing?
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Im the only one that noticed that thing?  
At maniaplanet forum beta feedbacks
.dejavu says:
Ook, we have to agree, there are a lot of good blocks and variations, but what's the use if the most of them aren't compatible each other?

A lot of blocks does not permit the combinations required. There's no compatibility for the same block in both the directions right and left, and this depends from which block you placeced before.

Is really hard to explain, that's a paint scheme, i hope you understand it:
The arrows shows the direction of the car. The little lines near to the arrows, shows the type of block.
(Im talking about the GP road blocks).

The main problem are the black/red connections at the end of the gp blocks.

This problem litmis strongly the possibilities to variate road combinations --> in less time, there will be a lack of new gp blocks combinations.
Moped Racer

I've also noticed it some time ago...
Hope that those missing blocks will appear after the release.
G-kart Racer

Yes, I'm also hoping to see some missing blcks after release.
However, TM Forum would be the place to post such concerns.
That's where Nadeo are, not here on mx.
..wasn't me

They have created the double number of GP blocks, one per direction (black-red and red-black for most of the blocks). Except the fact that the road isn't centered, i don't really see what's so limiting into this :|
Quad Bike Racer

No, for the upper 90° corner, they didn't do a the duplicate for all the connections ;)
For one direction yes, for the other no ;)
Moped Racer

Just add the block that changes the "side" of the GP block ( black-red to red-black or the other way around) and you're good to go :)
Back in action!

That's not possible man.. I want to go in a certain direction, coming to a specific direction too.
Belive me, is not possible. :/
Moped Racer

Click
Last edited by Ville,
Back in action!

Remove the blocks marked with the red X and place the blocks i "designed" in black... a strict 90° turn + a rounded slope down gp block. Take care that the fence of that slope down block, must be as you see on the image.

Moped Racer

Yes, well, not everything works :p But the chicane block that you marked with an "x" is an easy way to avoid the problem so in the end it's about map design, isn't it? ;)
Back in action!
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem