Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  rpg2go cup - September - Maps needed ! 
rpg2go cup - September - Maps needed !
Page: 1 of 1
Locked  0 Observer
rpg2go cup - September - Maps needed !  

Hello MX

About one month ago, gugaruz, Zomby and me came up with an idea about making mini RPG cup. This cup will start somewhere in September and would be separated in several races (it depends how many maps we will receive). That's why we need you, mappers, to make maps for this cup. Cup will be played in Rounds mode, so make sure every checkpoint is respawnable. Also, you are obligated to make maps in RPG title, you can mix regular block with custom ones but there must be at least 50% of titlepack blocks. Maps MUST be newly made, don't remake old maps or segments of some existing RPG maps. Here are some more restrictions for maps :

• Map name : $999rpg$xxx2$fffgo $xxx× $fffName (xxx - color of your choice)
  • Length : min. 2 - max. 3 minutes
  • Media Tracker : No
  • Scenery : Yes (not too much)
  • Blocks : Original + Titlepack (custom) blocks (at least 50% of titlepack (custom) blocks must be included)
  • Graphic bugs : NO
  • Every checkpoint must be respawnable
  • Map must be unknown to other players, don't remake other maps' parts !
  • Difficulty : Easy-Medium
  • Cup would be played in rounds mode on unknown maps, so make path easy to play

Here are some sample maps to make you understand this easily :
    "Area 71 by   sorrow
    (more maps incoming)

If you are not familiar with RPG title, you should check THIS, and if you need help with mapping, check FORUM where you will find everything you need to know about RPG mapping :)

If you need more info or help with testing map(s), feel free to write me a PM :)

Best regards,
    rpg2go Admins
  • Learner Driver

hello,

send your mini RPG maps to rpg2go@yahoo.com

so, i would say, have fun building :build: :build: :build:

cheers rpg2go team
    Last edited by gugaruz,
    Learner Driver

Go, go gogogo, gogogogo gogo! xd
    Last edited by konixon,
    Learner Driver
    Page: 1 of 1 Locked
    © ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem