Location: Home  Community Forums  Announcements  Trackmania Turbo Announced 
Trackmania Turbo Announced
Page: 6 of 12
Post Reply  0 Observer

so far the voices when drifting, cp's, etc..; really sounded arcade alike as intended but also really annoying, if you drive a map one or 3 times it is acceptable imo, but if you are on a server hunting for the perfect time. the sounds will become irritating anyways, it give the arcade feeling that Francois intended to give to the game.
Moped Racer

Well, I'm ready to take some screens! :3
Lagoon yay!

I just wish they could fix the issues with TM2 instead of doing all kinds of other crap.
Quad Bike Racer

I seriously hope they reuse the baja for Canyon, it fits the offroad stlye.
The design that less appeals for me is the buggy one. Its just meh, generic.
Learner Driver
Servers  
Does anyone know how the servers will operate? I want to run a server on release.

So pumped for TM TURBO! (y) =p =p =p =p =p =p :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :d :d :d :d :d
Learner Driver

According to Hylis (if I understand correctly), there won't be any dedicated servers for users to host, they will all be Nadeo servers. I'm not sure how this will work, but for more on this topic you can check here!
Moped Racer

Yes, the game is more casual and not custom like ManiaPlanet.

^and from the link, Hylis said
... says:
Since it's a repeated question and even if we will say more about online later, I think it's better to clarify early that the hosting will be done by us with dedicated servers on which players will be capable to launch with their playlist. So, there will be no dedicated server managers running. It will be the same on consoles & PC.
Last edited by wormi,
Beetle Racer

if the price drops...i may buy it
it's been a long time as i had fun with TM.

Not sure if this Game will change things and bring back the fun...we'll see
G-kart Racer

It looks awesome :d Lagoon looks super fun for sure :)

Im glad that TM is evolving :) I don't think TM would survive in the current state... Maybe we have to accept that the old TM concept is getting outdated and wont attract enough of an audience.

· · · – – – · · ·

hmm I don't get it right now....

on all vids, and on Maniaplanet forums they say the game TM turbo will not have an mapeditor included.

but steam says it has one... like previous tm games

so what is it now?!
Moped Racer
Page: 6 of 12 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem