Location: Home  Community Forums  Map Requests  ESL needs YOUR Canyon maps for CNC'15! 
ESL needs YOUR Canyon maps for CNC'15!
Page: 2 of 3
Locked  0 Observer

That's good to know! i had to use default signs on my track cuz white esl signs are too shiny :cool:
Quad Bike Racer

dMw-AC says:
That's good to know! i had to use default signs on my track cuz white esl signs are too shiny :cool:

Here is the dark version: http://gfx.esl.eu/gfx/media/eu/tm2/TM2Ads/ESLDark_TM2SignsAdverts.zip
Moped Racer

TheM says:
Here is the dark version: http://gfx.esl.eu/gfx/media/eu/tm2/TM2Ads/ESLDark_TM2SignsAdverts.zip

Thanks! I'm surprised this happened, and even more surprised it happened so quickly. Please pass along my thanks to the artist as well!
Track Slacker

wow that was fast, thanks a lot! this pack works a lot better on canyon, the black background with a shiny white arrow looks pretty cool too ;)
Quad Bike Racer

Sorry, one more question...does & (and) count as a special sign, or would it have to be so̶methi̧ng͠ r̛ea̡l̛l͘y̡ s̸trąnģe͠ to get disqualified?
Track Slacker

pjw says:
Sorry, one more question...does & (and) count as a special sign, or would it have to be so̶methi̧ng͠ r̛ea̡l̛l͘y̡ s̸trąnģe͠ to get disqualified?

It's alright to use those characters. It's just meant to have a readable name, instead of one with such characters you display later :d

No problem for asking questions, that's what I'm here for :)
Last edited by TheM,
Moped Racer

any news? did you get enough tracks for CNC? do you need people to test the mappack? :p

i've sent 2 tracks i hope at least one will pass :cool:

ps. can we upload our tracks on MX after the mappack is decided?
Quad Bike Racer

dMw says:
can we upload our tracks on MX after the mappack is decided?

Yes, you can upload your track/s if it gets selected in one of the mappacks.
Moped Racer

dMw says:
any news?

When should we expect to know judging results?
Track Slacker

they don't tell the chosen maps until it is time to play them, 2 mappack (6 tracks) have been released already, look at ESL tm page or twitter ;)
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 2 of 3 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem