Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Chase Valleycar Tournament ~ 21st-22nd August ~ 10k Planets... 
Chase Valleycar Tournament ~ 21st-22nd August ~ 10k Planets Prize
Page: 2 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer

Nice to see to many participants :)

Sorry dementia, but i would like to correct your post: you can modify your line-up anytime! For example you can say: 1.match plays player 1, 2 and 3 and 2.match 4, 5 and 6. Even within one map it is allowed to switch player like you want.
Last edited by Beatinfected,
G-kart Racer

Hi all !!

A MAD team wants to participate in tournament ,
unfortunately i have not all answers from my requests, :(
i hope i can announce members later :)
and maybe it will get a "free driver" team :d
Until now we are MrSPACEmaniac (mrspacemaniac) and ThorboRocho (thorbov) and ...

thanks !
Learner Driver

That's great ! For us admins you are considered as registered, and I hope you will get your answers very soon.

Our goal now is to come up with a handy format for the tournament. It should not take long, but we need to think about a solution that limits the number of matches.

Also, Beat updated the blog post with new server links : Chase Valleycar Tournament
MAD and iRx servers are fully dedicated to the tournament. Their setup is not 100% completed at the moment but you can already train there !
Last edited by DementiaII,
Learner Driver

A lot of news for the tourney !

Teams sorting :
The 6 teams are split into 2 groups of 3 teams.

Group A : AwS, CN, HRT
Group B : Dash, MAD, Neyne

Format :
Group stages will give a classification in each group.
The 1st of each group will compete for 1st place.
The 2nd of each group will compete for 3rd place.
The 3rd of each group will compete for 5th place.

In group stages, teams are very likely to be tied (all three of them at one win and one loss). We will use round difference to break the ties.

Default schedule :

Fr 21/8
20:00 CET : CN-AwS and Dash-MAD
22:00 CET : HRT-AwS and Dash-Neyne

Sa 22/8
18:00 CET : HRT-CN and MAD-Neyne
20:00 CET : finals for 1st, 3rd and 5th

Schedule can be modified at any time for the group stages. We already know some don't want to play at 23:00. If the 2 teams are ok, they can make the match at another moment.

Servers :
You can find the three servers here on this blog post : Chase Valleycar Tournament
All of the three are set up, you can ask admins for the passwords if you need them.
Learner Driver

Hi all,

I can proudly announce that the MAD team has now reached the minimum number of players from 3.
I have the commitment of florenzius. (y)
Now we are waiting for a promise of a fourth player. :wait: ;) kkkkkkk

Thank you Neyne for considering the early game dates for my very young (not me :$ ) team.

Cya :cool:
Learner Driver

Thx Space for the infos, now we're sure to be 6 teams !
Warning : the schedule posted above has been modified.
Learner Driver

Hi all,

Finally, we get support from pinguin (gouadeloupe). :d :d :d kkkkk
who already mentioned in a previous post that he would like to join the tournament. :)
Our team is now complete inclusive substitute, or replacement players.

Cya :cool:
Learner Driver

Hi there!

On the opening matches, 4 teams played. The results are :
AwS 3-0 CN (3-2, 3-0, 3-1)
Dash 3-0 MAD (3-0, 3-0, 3-0) VOD here!

Next matches will be played in 40 minutes
AwS - HRT
Dash - Neyne Follow live here!
Learner Driver

The second batch of matches took place at 22:00

In the group A, AwS won nicely against HRT and qualified for the match for 1st place, tomorrow at 20:00.
In the group B, Neyne had a difficult match against Dash but managed to win in 3 maps.
AwS 3-0 HRT (3-0, 3-0, 3-0)
Dash 0-3 Neyne (1-3, 2-3, 1-3)

Tomorrow at 18:00, CN-HRT will decide which team will end up 2nd in group A. MAD-Neyne can change the whole results of the group B, and will decide who meets AwS in the grand final.

Thanks to all the players, this first day of competition went very well ! ;)

Stay tuned !
Learner Driver

I wanna compete in the Kripke race at 19:00 and it usually goes around 1 hour (maybe 5-10 minutes more) regarding Spam's VODs from last editions. Can the other finalist team, most likely Neyne, wait for me until the Kripke thing is finished? Thx in advance!
Last edited by Marius 89,
Moped Racer
Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem