Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC Oct 2015 - Quantum Hourglass 
MTC Oct 2015 - Quantum Hourglass
Page: 6 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

No, it's okay. The real challenge is not the limited building size, but the jumps in the middle anyways ;)
gado is a

My track actually fits into 8*8 quarters... for the moment :p
G-kart Racer

Thank you all for the decent amount of submissions. I drove a few maps already and I have to say that I really like what I saw so far :)

Judging
We got a server. Thanks TGYoshi!
maniaplanet://#join=mx-event0@Trackmania_2@nadeolabs
  • Everyone is allowed to judge, even players who submitted a map (give your own map a 10)
  • Every map will be judged with marks from 1 (bad) to 10 (good). It is recommend to give reasons for very high and very low votes, so builders know what they did right/wrong. ;)
  • Note that you have to judge a stage entirely, you cannot judge only half of it.
  • You need to verify your vote by making a post below
  • Submit your votes via this form
  • The deadline is the End of October 31 PDT 2015. (Halloween 8-| )
  • Kind of almost new: The best and worst vote for each map will be ignored
As always, post your names and vote fair. (y)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

Wait can i submit a map??

sorry if im late but i mean i tried to post it at 9.25pm so it was still monday, if only just :p
Last edited by bigben,
Old Age Caravanner

Oh wait.
I was wrong by one day. Oh my bad :$
Yes, I will accept the map, given that it was still within the announced deadline. Also we have no voters yet, so it is easy to do :)

EDIT: I posted your map in the submission topic and updated the sheet (and the server will be updated, too) ;)
Last edited by haenry,
gado is a

voted ;)
Moped Racer

Thank you (y) :d :cool: :$ 8-| (l) :done: (y) :award:
Old Age Caravanner
VOTING VOTED  
SPEED|KNIGHT VOTED
G-kart Racer

Please do not decide on your own, if a map fits the criteria of the MTC, and then give this map a 1. Judge every map normally, and if you find something that is against the rules, please make a post here or pm me. ;)
gado is a

voted (y)
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 6 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem