Location: Home  Community Forums  Screenshot Competitions  A f t e r g l o w . | Prizes and Showcases 6000 planets | DL... 
A f t e r g l o w . | Prizes and Showcases 6000 planets | DL: CLOSED
Page: 1 of 1
Locked  0 Observer
A f t e r g l o w . | Prizes and Showcases 6000 planets | DL: CLOSED  
Hey i made a new track after a long time and i need a great screenshot for it :p

[Bad Track/Map Link]

Last edited by Elvestad,
Banned

Please can you provide a replay with your track? It's too hard for me to finish so I can't record any replay :$
G-kart Racer

I'll try something ;)
Quad Bike Racer

Thanks for the replay, much appreciated (y)

So here's my first try, I did something fitting to the atmosphere and the name of the track ;)

Can't wait to see more shots :cool:
Last edited by 400r_,
G-kart Racer

and here's my 1st try -> AfrteglowSS

I might try some other angles, if you have any preferences for effects let me know ;)
Quad Bike Racer

400r_ i liked it, but i would like more another cool angle where it could be shown a greater portion of the track. Nice font!

Dmw i really the angle but the effect and the background effect is a bit weird, maybe you can try another effect and angle, btw, i want that type of angles.

Last edited by Acceleracer,
Banned

Thanks for your comment ;)

Well, I always did that kind of shot and never been a fan of large angles :p
So I think dMw is the best person for what you need :d
G-kart Racer

here's the same angle without the "weird" glow effect :p

Quad Bike Racer

finally i'll use one that i got of a friend but i can give the prizes anyway, for the ones i thought it were better.
First place for dmw :gold: 5000 planets
Second for 400r_ :silver: 1000 planets ans small showcase

Give me the idssss. Greetz accel! :)
Banned
Page: 1 of 1 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem